No payment has gone through so far

I'm in day 3 of my attempt to stack another month from January 17th on essential plan redpocket. Ongoing. Last time took 14 days.

Yesterday 10:44 PM
Your request status changed to Resolved with resolution Done.

CellNUVOYesterday 1:40 PM
Ok I will look further into this and advise as soon as possible- thank you.

Thursday 2:36 PM
Your request status changed to Waiting for support.
Mark
Thursday 2:36 PM
It didn't go thru. I still have January 17 as expiration. I Want to extend it for another month if it let's me do that with 10 gold

I might need to start a month ahead of time with this company to get something done. Jack hosty resolved it. I'm not chosen?

I have 3 tops ups queued and my expiration stays the same. Try contacting redpocket to see if they can see the top up as they could see mine. I had one automatically apply yesterday so they do work. At least mine did. Some have invisible stacking and others see the correct expiry date. You are probably one of the invisible ones.

I think I need a fork stuck in me
I'm done (almost)

You will be done, SOON.

I guess there are three types of people chosen;
(1) over 350 gold's in a single account. (2) referring many members. (3) pushing or asskissing persistently.

You are on the verge of being abandoned.

HH
Latest from cellnuvo support re hungry hog

"CSR-678 Hungry hog unresolved red pocket gold top up

Customer Support Request jira@nuvosupport.atlassian.net
To:

Dec 29 at 3:44 PM

—-—-—-—
Reply above this line.
CellNUVO commented:

I truly want to help hungry hog out- they will have to fill out a customer service request as I cannot engage in third party conversation regarding a customer's account. Thank you so much.

CellNUVO changed the status to Waiting for customer.

Powered by Jira Service Desk "

I replied
"OK . Just to confirm I understand correctly so I can pass on this valuable information to Hungry-hog by posting message on the nth circle forum.

Hungry hog Has to open up Another customer service request? and start all over again? Even after other unsuccessful attempts
Hungry hog will have to open Another support ticket with Red pocket to get his closed line reopened.
Hungry- hog will have to be the one to coordinate and make sure that cellnuvo funds his redpocket account within the time frame given by redpocket so his redpocket account is not closed again ?

A Couple of questions from me then, as I am considering cellnuvo for myself.
Does cellnuvo currently support payments to all of the big four and all of the mvno's?
If not , which cell service providers does cellnuvo currently support?
How long does it take from the time I request payment from my cellnuvo golds for payment to show up credited in my service provider account?
If I have a Paygo cell service ( i.e. Tello), how do I topup my paygo account with gold"

Somehow, I don't fit in any of the 'chosen' categories.

1. Way less than 350 gold, totaled across 2 accounts.
  2. I have exactly one referral, in one account. (My other account)
  3. Since August, I've sent a total of 4 requests to Support-- one asking about possible restoration of my original # (not successful), one from each of my accounts after the mass deactivation (one successful), and one in support of Hungry-Hog.

My refill request, through the app process only, went through over the Christmas holiday.
I think CellNuvo has loosened up their requirements for "chosen" status.

a**kissing persistently (Bootlicking would be a more polite description, HH. LOL)

Ah als! Thank you very much for your voice! You are not kidding when you say you actually consider cellnuvo, are you? The volume of suffering is unlimited, just because you will suffer does not mean that I will suffer less.

Happy new year to you! Go for FreedomPop and tello.

Beautiful women don't beg. They demand.

Soon, we will achieve consciousness!

HH
Latest from cellnuvo support re Hungry-hog
CellNUVO commented:
Re: CSR-678 Hungry hog unresolved red pocket gold top up

If Hungry Hog does not currently have an open customer service request, yes he'll have to fill one out so I am communicating with him. If he does not have an active Red Pocket phone number/account, he'll have to contact their support at Red Pocket Mobile Contact us to speak with them. Once his account is active, he can request a top up through the cellnuvo app and he can always let me know he's made that request so I can check on it.

Currently, CellNUVO supports Red Pocket, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T (not yet Tello). Top ups can take 24 hours+ to process (sometimes 48-72 hours) from when it is requested through the app. Hope that helps- happy new year!

CellNUVO changed the status to Waiting for customer.
I replied
"Thanks for the information, and offer of help to Hungry-hog.

I will post this info on nth circle so that Hungry-hog can see it. along with the CSR-678 ticket number so he can reference it when he emails you.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and answer questions,

I know that all of us forum members at nth circle wish Hungry- hog the best in his quest to redeem his cellnuvo gold.

I'll bow out now,
Happy new Year,"

All I noticed from als's post was "not yet Tello".

!!!

Ah als, The kind gentleman, happy new year to you. thank you very much for your help. As to reactivating redpocket line and begging for topups, I don't think so. I have been down that road many times, and there is no way that I will go through that crap again, because chance of being fooled is so high. Besides, they should reactivate my redpocket line instead of picking on me after I reactivate it. Now I will just wait for a check, tello eligibility, or that Amazon dream, yes that Amazon. Meanwhile I will bitch it from time to time.

Although I feel you have earned the right to moan and complain from time to time.

I don't have to read it do I? I really do not want to anymore

This cracks me up every time cuz I envision your library visits...

Librarian: Sir, just pick out one that you LIKE. You're not breaking the rules by skipping over the other ones.

Back on topic, to me the duplicity with respect to HH's issue is obvious. CN is trying to say "We'd love to pay your RedPocket account but we can't. It's awaiting activation as a first step, which only the customer themself can do."

We know that's BS cuz HH and all of us experienced RedPocket activation over the summer. CN did it then.

ETA "Service is now provided by Red Pocket Mobile, still on the Sprint network. Users should do a PRL update followed by a Profile update to get their service working again. All customers have been given an initial credit."
https://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2017/08/cellnuvo-service-is-down-for-many.html

That is no longer true as far as I understand the current situation. We can use cellnuvo to pay for service but that is the limit of the ongoing relationship between redpocket and cellnuvo. Redpocket is now 100% in charge of our lines with no input from cellnuvo.

I imagine that lexus21's library visit includes the librarian insisting that lexusl21 should most definitely read a particular book, and tell him he's a fool for not seeing the ultimate truth that's in that book. And probably knock on his door 15 times a day, with book in hand demanding that he read it..
And maybe force upon him a special edition of the book with the title in
Really Large Print

because it's apparently much more likely to be seen as including the ultimate truth if it's presented that way.

93 more posts to 20K!