My 2nd pay went through

Does your app phone number match the phone number in your RedPocket account? Did you use the RedPocket account # or the RedPocket phone number to buy refill?

Yes they match. I think I used my account number. Can't remember now and already put through a sprint request so can't see in the app.

Sadly, my request 10 days ago to CellNuvo to match the numbers has not been successfully acted upon. I've been refreshing the app periodically to see if the number therein changes. I wonder if I just need uninstall, clear cache, & re-install the app.

That sounds like a reasonable attempt. If it was a reasonable solution, it seems CellNuvo might have suggested it. But it seems like reasonable suggestions are slow in coming from CellNuvo.

If Cellnuvo hasn't responded, have you re-contacted them (continued prodding)?

[quote="jamielih"]

[quote="Gethome"]
If Cellnuvo hasn't responded, have you re-contacted them (continued prodding)?

Yes. Their responses were unsatisfactory.

Im getting a reply from Tom today

When you do a top up ­- make sure you put y­our Red Pocket phone ­number in the account­ number field in the ­RPM top up
Thanks,­
Tom Mannix­
CellNUVO

WHAT????? Didn't support tell you just a couple of days ago to make sure you put the Red Pocket account number and NOT the phone number in that field?
www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/1042-44-hours-and-counting-and-still-no-refill?start=90#18620

True. Tom says rp phone number

INC_MP_T__NC_

You were contacted by Tom! You must be so excited! Were you like this?

All right! I am going to try it! If it does not work I will bitch him.

So you are backing out of the sale? 2 people made offers significantly higher than the $6 I though reasonable, based on your months of complaining.

Break-Time
From the Beatles
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da

This is business and I am not tied up without an earnest fee. Imagine you want to lease an apartment in new York, would the property owner hold it for you unconditionally?

Besides, I have more than 300 golds.

I'm sure he'll pro-rate his offer for the exact number of gold you have.

And I'm sure you can discuss the mechanics of the payment with him.

But you need to do it via PM and do so reasonably quickly and simply. Don't make this more complicated then it needs to be otherwise the opportunity will go.

You brokerage cellnuvo gold now? You charge commission?

I do not think hungry hid wants to sell. He wants his 300 Amazon points.

Do you blame him?

Of course I want to sell, but how? Can I change the credit card, email address, and IMEI information in my account for the buyer? If not, how can I transfer the golds? I cannot be the buyers asset manager unless he pays me an administration fee.

I guess you could pay me 30 dollars in cash and I use 300 golds to buy phone service for you. But how can I buy anything for you with golds? If it keeps failing then you will call me a liar and demand refund. In this process I will be your slave to cash out golds...is this fair? If these golds can be traded like stock certificates it would be nice. Or if cellnuvo issues promissory notes in golds I can sell you the notes easily.

If they are changeable, then you can work with the buyer to change those fields.

Credit card you can use this for dummy replacement: http://credit-card-generator.2-ee.com/