My 2nd pay went through

Praying on the weak is wrong.
Making of fun of people who took a chance to swipe is wrong

Trolling on the vulnerable is wrong

Stop it

Sigh

I accept your offer!

Preying on the weak (the customers) is unethical.
Stealing from people who have swiped 300 golds is unethical.
Exploiting the vulnerable (the customers) is unethical.
Misleading the public is despicable.

What of value did you lose?

Did you pay the $29 registration fee?

How were you exploited?

You took a risk. You lost. Because you gave up. You quit.
Others won

Can anybody with the minimum knowledge of contract law, business skill, conscience, integrity, common sense, or the least amount of shame, care to spend a few minutes on educating a dumbass like me on these aspects?

Basically you lost a little of your time a risk you knew full well

If there was a way to transfer credits, I'd be glad to do this deal with you, HH.
It shouldn't be necessary to find a buyer-- it should be possible to use your Gold (at least for phone service)..

I don't feel that CN is obligated to exchange for phones, or Amazon gift cards, or any other cash-out route-- I believe the first was a plan for the future with no details given, and the second was unexpected. To the extent that we swiped in anticipation of that, we were accepting a risk.
But swiping for phone service was the core offer originally & moving forward, and the payment system needs to get fixed.

There is a simple way.

1. HH pm's you all his account details and any other information you request
  2. You paypal him the amount you agree

You're both trustworthy and I'm sure HH would agree to stick around and share his full contact details should you need to contact him.

Lol

You too lexus.

Those who believe in cellnuvo should be falling over themselves to get gold at pennies on the dollar.

300+ golds for $30. Who can resist that?

I've already PM'd Hungry-Hog a personal offer, and did so just after my earlier post. It differs from his suggestion, & from yours, and from Kale's. Looks like HH will have some options.

Secondary market for CN Gold. Exciting

I offer a shiny copper penny??? Lemme know

Where will you get a copper penny?

Based on your forum posts, I believe your gut instinct & logic so far are generally correct. I also believe you would have a case, but the problem is that the total value in dispute is rather small, even assuming 300 Gold is worth $300 USD. I further believe that value would put you in small claims court, unless you file complaint with FCC. Finally, I believe many, if not most, of us reading your comments agree with your general sentiment of frustration. So many beliefs, so little time.

Just got a successful redemption myself. Was on the $5 sprint infinite plan and paid $10 via the app and I am now on the essential plan with expiry 16 Jan. The top up was requested a little after midnight this morning. So pretty quick turnaround.

Still waiting on any of my latest sprint requests to be processed though. Been a little over 2 weeks. I received my latest bill a day ago so there is a balance to pay off now.

Original (matching) numbers in app & Red Pocket?

Yes

Did your app number match the working number? How did you get the essential plan, if you had the $5 Infinite? Did you simply initiate the payment through the app and it moved you from one plan to the other?

Yes it all matched.

Like someone else confirmed if you are on the $5 infinite plan and pay $10 via pay my redpocket bill you are put on the $10 essential plan. Worked without any hassle.

But I have all the numbers matched which seems to be the issue that others are having since theirs do not match.

Is anyone stuck who has matching numbers? That really does seem to be the issue but should be an easy fix for cellnuvo...