My 2nd pay went through

So now you telling him to put n a fake cc in his app? Is that not fraud?

$270 admin fee sounds reasonable. :woohoo:

Do you have alternative suggestions for accomplishing the same? Do share.

Aah. The gangs all here

Yea, here is a suggestion. Don't tell someone to do what I consider fraud. I bet so would a judge and other members here

The link clearly describes the uses for its cc generators. It is not for what jts told Hungry-Hog to do.this goes beyond bashing (that jts admitted )
He does here.

So advocating temporary use of what would, in this case, be an entirely innocuous solution toward an ultimate goal that is completely above-board is a high crime, but weeks and months of false trumpeting in an effort to portray an utterly failed and fraudulent company as solid and scrupulous is completely appropriate.

You had absolutely zero credibility here prior to that absurd remark, yet somehow your integrity has now sunk even lower. I applaud you for achieving what I had previously thought was impossible.

Says the ghost of jts

It's my belief that you're wrong on on several fronts here.
Some people have spent months building up credibility in this forum by being useful & friendly participants. I'm not sure that an infrequent participant is the best judge of forum 'cred'.

The use of a fake credit card #, even for expedient purposes may or may not be illegal (although I suspect it is)-- but it's definitely against the policies of any entity that requires a valid credit card on file as part of it's terms.

Credibility is individual specific, though I would not base it on frequency of postings.

The actual content/quality should play a larger role.

There are several regular posters who, in some individual eyes, say a lot of “fluff”.

If you look hard enough the secret reveals itself.

I would agree with this statement in entirety.
I might add "garbage" to "fluff".

I think a significant part of HH's hesitation here is the fear that he won't be able to deliver on an implied part of any bargain. It's understandable, and admirable.

Hungry-Hog, that hesitation is part of why others are willing to accept the risk of such an arrangement.

JTSR71: Trying to broker a deal involving a system you have no idea about is dumb. As usual your advice is pointless. You are like an overseas help desk - available but useless. Cellnuvo isn't your first language.

HH: Your reasons for hesitation are valid but we all think you just wanted to moan all along anyway and would never sell. Perhaps just let it blow over and keep the noise down.

Kale: Thanks for the offer but it isn't going to happen.

The rest: Move along nothing to see here

Comments such as these are neither "useful" nor "friendly":

https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/1133-my-2nd-pay-went-through?start=60#18914
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/1133-my-2nd-pay-went-through?start=60#18919
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/1133-my-2nd-pay-went-through?start=60#18926

Such comments are part and parcel of a pattern of posting behavior which erodes any perceived credibility. Forum tenure and post quantity, alone, don't negate such erosion.

WOW!!

He actually offered to help Hungry-Hog which is more than can be said for many. That shows credibility to me. Shame it was ignored.

Fake CC isn't a valid solution.

There are those on here who try to help and others who just want to cause chaos.

I imagine comments about other comments being neither useful or friendly are off-topic for this thread, & may be deemed neither useful nor friendly.

Of course, my comment that your comment concerning other comments is off-topic is likely off-topic in this thread.

So, I guess look forward to your follow-up off-topic comment to my comment.

Self-appointed thread czars are always good for a laugh. Or, sometimes, two.

I imagine this very brief off-topic comment is neither useful nor friendly. Perhaps try harder, if that's even possible.

Old habits die hard.

YOU HAVE BEEN FLAGGED!

YOU HAVE BEEN FLAGGED!