Freemii big changes

I haven't received the activation kit yet only the sim but the sim is not preloaded. The activation kit apparently comes with an 'activation pin'.

I also didn't received activation kit. When i contacted freemii they said that i can pay for the 1st month and they will credit in 30 days. But i fell that 1st month will be on us this way :(.

Yeah, I didn't get the message about the activation kit, so I went ahead and activated on my dime. Haven't heard anything about being reimbursed for that, so I guess I'm out of luck

Well, got my "top up" card for $40...doesn't quite cover the total for the 15 GB Verizon Pre-Paid plan, but's it's close. E-Mailed them about the difference, will let you know what I hear.

Got my top up card today. It was also $40 like dnoonan's. What I did was sign up for auto pay which cuts the 15 GB plan to $35. Since FreeMii pays up to $50 not including taxes and fees, that will more than cover it.

Yeah, that's what I did as well. I did check to be sure that the credit balance is used before the credit card on file, and it is, so should be all good, as long as the credit gets there before the billing date.

The credit card I used is a Vanilla Go with a $0 balance. As far as the other part FreeMii says:

The credit shall be posted to your account directly with the carrier. This doesn't affect your liability for the timely payments.

I guess we'll just have to keep our eye on it.

Interesting the the sim card came from a beauty supply/prepaid wireless vendor in East Gaffney, South Carolina and the airtime card came from Amazon in Grapevine, Texas. I've seen addresses for FreeMii itself listed in New York, New York, and at one time, Oakland, California. Not to mention several different phone numbers.

Yeah, I noticed my "top up" card came from Amazon, didn't pay attention to where the SIM cam from...I don't really care, as long as everything works as it should, but it is interesting.

my sim came from amazon

Well, in other news, just had my first credit land in my account at Verizon Pre-Paid. That's a good thing!!

1 Like

I got my first $50 credit from FreeMii on my Verizon Pre-Paid account. Since my total is $38.01 per month for the 15GB plan w/auto pay, I guess the other $11.99 carries over.

2 Likes

Glad it is working out for verizon prepaid guys and girls. I was supposed to get my first credit today but they messed it up. Oh well. Someone else got my credit I guess lol. I changed from total wireless to ultra mobile since it was over a month and they had not sent my activation pack and bought my own. Told them and they cleared it and I also put it on the transfer form. Which they ignored and confused themselves.

In the end I bought my own ultra mobile sim pack and activation and they said they would send me a $50 mastercard. That order is still pending...

Still haven't got the activation kit. Only got the Sim card a month ago. So sad.

I never received activation kit nor any credit for Total by Verizon. My line is still working on FreeMii though.

I also waiting for tmobile activation kit from them for a month, so far only sim card i have

Got my ultra mobile 2nd month top up direct to the account. I did buy my own sim and 1st month. They are sending me a $50 mastercard (eventually - still in the backlog of orders) to cover the activation due to the long wait and that my original airtime order didn't process properly.

Hope you guys get yours soon.

1 Like

I moved to Tmobile Prepaid on my own, but FreeMii informed me that they will send me $50 Master card. They created an order for it and I am waifor it now. Also 1st credit of $50 showed up on my account, which is good. Overall all very smooth after initial bumps.

Hi, during your activation, do you have to transfer the number? I didn't find that choice on T mobile prepaid activation website. Thanks.