Freemii big changes

Yes that is the standard response these days. Same message received.

Well, I got a Verizon Pre-Paid SIM in the mail today...no plan card yet, but a big step in the right direction. Didn't get any advisory that it was coming, btw.
Stay tuned.

Did anyone else pick the "I'll get my own SIM and get a new number" option, or at least "get a new number?" based on other folks' comments I suspect that choice would be why unlike some folks, my FreeMii SIM is already offline. At least I'm pretty sure it is. Maybe I'll stick it back in something tomorrow and make sure.

I originally picked that option, but when I was activating the SIM I got, I went ahead and tried to port the number instead. That has been a problem, as there is some SNAFU in the info on file, and Verizon hasn't been able to sort it out yet. I put the SIM in the phone before the process was complete, don't know if that messed up anything. I've been on the road, getting home today and will try to get things sorted out.

Apparently there is going to be a shipment on the 6th Jan. Sounds like it is done in batches. So hopefully some of us will be included in that...

As I said , no worries---it’s almost in the mail!
But hold on a sec…MiiFii has that many active members that they have to do this in ”batches” ?

BTW, I tried to call MIIFii’s telephone number at 1PM CST time today, and got this recorded response…”the toll free number you have dialed is no longer in service”

FreeMii
106 W. 32nd St. #177
New York, NY 10001
888-847-6854

Does anyone know if they are at still at the above address?

The number on the email is 866 306 2176 . Haven't tried it yet.

FWIW: I was finally able to complete the port out of my number, but in order to get it released, I had to contact Selectel's online chat person. Took 10 seconds to get released.

I'll be glad when (and if) they get this taken care of. My data no longer works (pink network) most likely because I'm over the 1G limit.

Did you email them? I was over a couple of weeks ago, and they got it back up in a day or so. I think they're still supporting the old SIMs until you change over.

I haven't emailed them yet.

Received my Verizon prepaid sim today but no airtime/activation card. Have you received your airtime/activation card yet?

No. I activated/ported on my dime. Waiting to see how/if the credit is applied.

Hi, I got my prepaid sim. Did you pay the first month's fee when you activated your sim card? All, should we wait for the airtime card from Freemii? Thanks.

I received an email with the tracking info for the "Verizon Prepaid Sim Kit Activation PIN". It says it arrives in two days.

Still waiting for mine.

I got my SIM for t-mobile prepaid and no activation kit. Does anyone know the next steps please?

I have the same question too, anyone can help with the steps please as there is no direction from freemii

I got an email yesterday that my activation SIM had been shipped. Not sure how I'll use it, since I already activated, but at least things are moving along.

I got an email for both on the same day. One for the sim card and one for the activation kit. The sim card actually arrived the same day I got the emails. The one for the activation kit says it will arrive in 2 days which would be tomorrow (Saturday). According to FreeMii:

"Once you have your new SIM card and activation kit you may complete the activation by following the instructions as provided or use this link to activate.

After you have completed your transfer and activation to Verizon Prepaid, you'll need to submit our short Transfer Confirmation Form to notify us. We'll then connect your membership to your new prepaid account."

Your activation link will be different since mine is for Verizon prepaid.

Hi sblake5: When you activate your Verizon prepaid. Do you need to pay any upfront costs to get this account started? Or does freemii send you a preloaded sim with a prepaid plan included? I haven't received my total by verizon sim kit yet.