Freemii big changes

And got a shipping notification today.

1 Like

Oh well just received a sim with no airtime.

1 Like

I haven't received anything...no contact since I indicated my preference for the new network. Hmmm

No worries!
Just activate the SIM on your own dime with the $50 plan.
Freemii will reimburse you.

How will Freemii reimburse you? Paypal? venmo? I understood that the sim comes preloaded with 1 month credit with your freemii number attach to it. All you have to do is activate the sim and setup the account and submit the account verification form to freemii. Once verified freemii will continue on with the credits or pay upto $50 for your monthly service

Turns out I never received the 2nd order email. There was a second shipment with the plan pin card. It hasn't shipped yet.

I have port details that I obtained from freemii. You have to do it all yourself.

Don't pay any attention to etc

The good thing is there is no one shilling for a fraud this time. LOL

Has anyone else yet received their free SIM card from FreeMii?
If so, have you received any info about a yet to be shipped plan PIN card?

I ordered my sim 2 weeks ago still no shipping notification. i'm waiting till the 20th of no updates i'll either port to another provider not related to Freemii or I just let them cancel some time after Christmas and move on.

1 Like

Still nothing here. Just had to request a "refill", as I bumped up against the 1GB ceiling. I did get a response to that request. Using my FreedomPop back up for the weekend.

1 Like

The "SIM from FreeMii" part doesn't apply to me, and I think as a result the first-month-refill shipping doesn't either, but I'm pretty sure service on my old SIM cut out on the 12th.

From the current FreeMii website FreeMii | Get Nationwide Wireless. Every Month Free. (at the bottom of the page):

Customer Care:
Support@FreeMii.com
888-847-6854

I called the above number today and didn't even get a company recorded message, but another message instead......

I also emailed them today with some TOS questions. I'll post any responses I receive.

I got a response to a question on the 15th, and I got what I think is a canned response when I reported that I had reached the 1 GB mark on the 16th. They are not there on the weekend, I think.

Edit: Update: They did get me up and running again. No word on the change over, though.

Has anyone received a new SIM for the change over yet? I'm doing fine on my 1GB FreeMii SIM, but I thought I'd get the replacement by now. I thought they were going to start shipping them on the 1st of this month.

Yes I received a sim 9 days ago. No airtime with it though. Supposedly coming separately. Everytime I chase it they act like they have thousands of these to send out and I just need to wait.

Did they send an email stating the they were sending the sim before they sent the sim?

Yes received an order email first showing $499 less $499. 10 Dec

Then a shipping confirmation the next day with a link and a "Bluecare Express" tracking number link on 11 Dec. Tracking number link took me to some French courier chronopost.fr which was obviously not right.

Googled Bluecare express and found the site https://www.bluecare.express and entered in the tracking number there and could see the shipment.

But received a package from amazon on the 12 Dec with the sim before that ever updated beyond the initial shipment confirmation. It was a gift order with a note from a Mr Larrick. Would never have known it was from freemii. I thought at first it was one of those amazon mix ups since it was just the sim and I was expecting a preloaded sim with airtime and I had no idea who Mr Larrick was. My tracking also still was not showing as delivered.

Still waiting on the airtime and it has been 2 weeks since the initial order. But I guess I am still ahead of most people.

Well, as one of NthCircle's most distinguished members might say----Sigh

And could the reason be that you received your free "Total by Verizon" SIM from Amazon is that they are selling it for 98 cents?

But no worries!--as you stated: "I am still ahead of most people"

This it my latest response from FreeMii:

Thank you for following up the shipment. Our fulfillment team has been continuously processing the orders.

We have no estimated date of shipping yet, we'll keep you informed in email and you'll receive the tracking ID in email once the shipping label is created.

The SIM kit and the airtime/activation card may be in two separate shipments, processed by the fulfillment team.

It may take longer than expected to ship all orders in a short time, we apologize for the inconvenience.

During the transfer, your number is active on the PINK Network.

I received an identical response email.