Freemii big changes

Yes it was in response to the question about lifetime members. I'm not surprised at all considering they are offering $50 a month. We'll see how long it lasts. Hopefully the full 2 years but I still have no idea how they make any money. It is all a bonus to me. And much better than 1gb that may or may not work when you need it. Your number will be under your own control so if the lights go out no panic about losing it (for those who actually want to keep it)

I imagine you can use your existing tracfone account and just provide them the phone number when they are ready to begin payments. As for restrictions I suspect they just want to see you spent it on cellular service.

Now to actually pick one...

I went with Verizon PrePaid. Their "unlimited" plan is $50, but that doesn't include taxes and fees, so I'm wondering if there will be a bit due when the annual "reconcilliation" occurs. Or maybe I can choose the $35 plan which I think is 12GB, still way more than I need. Guess we'll just wait and see.

yes i was thinking about verizon prepaid but be careful about that as the price shown is after a considerable autopay discount ($10). I don't think you'd get that discount with freemii paying. You would get the loyalty discount though which will bring the price down in 9 months. But you might want to select the $45 plan with 15gb if you don't want to pay anything.

Maybe paying the taxes and fees each month will mean you can have it on autopay and get the $10 discount. No idea.

You'd think this would be less complicated.

15GB would be plenty for me, so I'd opt for that plan to keep it free. Yeah, nothing is easy.