Earning CellNUVO Points

Mine renewed today as well. The credits carried over, but I did not receive any referral credits.. I will give it a little more time before I notify support.

I'm now a member of the 20,000 club.

I'll keep earning credits when they come fast and easy but no more chasing after them!

Good for you! Have you got that 1000 bus. cards bonus?

I suspect referral credits post at the end of your referral's billing period. That would be the easiest to track.

My billing ends on the 8th so if Extraterrestrial Zoologist can confirm mine post to his/her account that would be really useful please!

Anyone getting the new 15 point Boss Baby ad? Every time I try watching it, I'm not able to close the ad and get my points. The phone I'm using is the LG Tribute.

I've received many of the baby boss ones and they close and credit fine.

Same phone but no problem.

In fact, there are about a half dozen different versions of that ad and they all work fine, for me.

Are you using any kind of VPN or ad blocker software or data saving software?

No, I haven't, and my emails are starting to get terse.

Not using any vpns, ad blockers, or data savers. Just have stock phone LG LS660 (imei.info link). What's happening is that after it plays any Boss Baby ad, the button for closing the ad does not show up. The only way to quit it is to force close the CellNuvo app but doing that doesn't give me my credits.

Anteres, I think I had that problem for a few ads, the white strip still showed up under the ad after watching but it was blank. I just pressed on the left side where the close button should have been and it worked.

Same phone no problem.

My credits just reset. 1 month done - I cannot believe how many credits I managed to earn and without that much work I must add.

Now hopefully ET is seeing my referral credits or will shortly.

Second day no Kiip points. What is going on?

Has anyone received referral credits yet?

I am ETs referral and my billing period renewed last night. He is seeing no referral credits yet as far as I am aware.

mmfacemm. I used one of you for my referral when I first activated so I hope one of you gets the credits. I'm one swipe away for 100,000, I can wait and let you try it first.

Holy crappie. 100,000 or 100.000?

Wow 100k! I sure hope you used mine!

I'm at 48,115.

Got the email from Tom to verify my google email account - looks like they are going to push the sneak peak of the new app to us soon.