CellNUVO

The CEO confirmed that an iphone app is incoming with an ETA of approx. 30 days.

Right now you cannot activate one. SO you will have to wait for iphone support.

[quote="PEW"]

Does support work on the weekend?

How many points have you earned so far Classical?? Maybe there should be a competition.

Then maybe Tom will allow me to be a beta tester and grandfather in the free activation. This is very appealing to me on iPhone.

It is a small company and I know that the CEO has worked on issues on the weekend before.

The referral code should be good indefinitely for free activation so you are fine.

[quote="SparkyM"]

Tom answered many questions via the support email yesterday. He's great! support@cellnuvo.com . Our use the forum on the website.

LOL!!! RIght?

I've earned 2172 credits. Not 1000/day as some have said. lol! I am just doing it casually and having fun. I'm sure if you did the promos on the page that require a bit more work (money, surveys, sign up for "Free", download games, etc), one can earn lots more. I'm just trying to earn based on the easy stuff to see how much i can get. For my usage, 2172 credits on top of the 2500... not too bad. :slight_smile:

2920! In the lead! When your referral credits come in at the end of the month I expect that to change!

Great job!! We all might get tendinitis or swiping so much! Our poor thumbs! Hopefully lots of referrals! :slight_smile: Hope everyone is getting some. But really appreciate them if I've been helpful.:slight_smile:

3220! Maybe I have been over-zealous, but i am finding it enjoyable. I have also been downloading a few of the apps which got me between 80-120 points each...its very easy to uninstall if you don't need it. It seems in the pm there are more ads, as last night, I got like 10 ads playing consecutively which got me a bunch of points.

I was trying to process an order to port in one phone. I didn't see anywhere to put the password/msl. I got to where I put in CC info and had "checkout" button. Should I hit checkout and proceed?

Let me answer some of the questions that were posed here

Porting
We have experienced some porting issues, as there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to actual porting of a number, however most of the ports have gone through, sometimes we just need to get some other folks involved. If anyone is having a porting issue, please email us - support@cellnuvo.com

iPhone
As mentioned previously we are targeting a 30 day launch time line for our iPhone version, demand has been strong for this, and we are very close.

Yes we work over the weekend
Some folks asked, yes we do work over the weekend. We have staggered our team to try and provide longer support coverage hours over the weekend, if you email in at 1 in the morning, you will get a response in the morning. During normal business hours we are trying to hit a 15 minute response time on email questions, at least letting you know we are working on more complex issues, or if it's easy letting you know its fixed. Again the 15 minutes is our goal, if we get a ton of requests coming in, that won't always be possible.

Referral Codes
Your referral code should never expire.

Referral Credits
Credits earned from people who signed up with your referral codes should post on your account at the end of the month.

As always, you can submit straight to support@cellnuvo.com if you have issues, if you need further assistance or are not satisfied with the support provided to you by our team please let me know - tom@cellnuvo.com

Thanks
Tom Mannix

My support ticket was answered by Tom and he fixed the activation issue. However, I am not seeing any ads... it just brings me to loading apps offers.

BTW, I keep getting error codes when loading the app, so I think the app is corrupted. Gonna try uninstall and reinstall and see if it gets any better...

I wouldn't mess with uninstalling app you might get yourself in trouble again.

Ads are not continuous - just keep swiping and eventually you will get a crediting ad. No need to do the offers unless you want to. Try again later if nothing comes as sometimes there is a dry spell.

I was initially having that problem as well as your app is not working properly to load the ads.

I did a PRL update, turned phone off/ on and after a few minutes it began working fine with no error message and ads loading.

What a buggy implementation! After uninstall/reinstall, it shows me 0 credits again. I still get that Package error and Error code 15, got to downloading apps offers but no ads to swipe for points. Phone PRL update is fine so service is working... just no working app now. Horrible!

wait a few minutes and then turn the phone on and off....mine starting working fine after that with no Error code 15. My app also showed that I need to earn like 400 points, but that eventually corrected itself as well. I would sit tight for awhile and see if it resolves.

I did warn you.

Don't uninstall or do a data/cache clear or flash a rom etc.

Someone mentioned backing up via titaniumbavkup so you can go back to the old state after a rom flash etc.

On CellNuvo, can I turn off text messages?

I don't really need text messages, but I do get a lot of text message spam!

Can I turn them off?