Where Has Everyone Landed?

Line 1 - tello (porting in progress)

Line 2 & 3 - freedompop AT&T Lte ( with google voice)

Line 4 - Google voice and t mobile $30 plan... then, simple mobile $60 unlimited plan ($28 on ebay)

I ported out to Twigby for the free month but I'm probably not going to stay there. I'm most likely going to port my number to Google Voice and either go with Tello or CellNUVO.

Tello quite a few times over - almost all with just pay as you go.

Some yummy Minty freshness..

Some NUVO Nouveau riche..

A deuce of TPO dumps.

A simple Tello fello.

And a Twig...Bye

Me - GV - Twigby (prob do CellNuvo full time and FP LTE SIM in the end)
Wife - Ecomobile - after 9 days (will switch to Twigby for same price+ tax for Free Roaming)
2 Kids - Tello
Inlaw1 - Eco
Inlaw2 - Tello (maybe CellNuvo in future)
Aunt - Eco

This was the most stressful week ever!! Glad I'm set now. Good luck everyone else!!

Hey, Tello rep, why are you pretending to be a Tello customer?!?

Well, I would agree with the comment, Tello or not. Very happy with them. For the wife, with low usage.

2 lines went back to my Verizon Family Share plan. We got 2GB bonus data for each line activated, so 4GB bonus data monthly for life (20 years), for which we pay nothing. Just have to maintain the 8GB data plan, so we share 12 GB total. I will move one more line to Verizon once the migration is complete to Ting and I have a chance to swap phones with my mother I law so she wil have a Verizon capable device (iPhone 6).

My kids 2 lines are going to Ting to use up some credit I have there ($85 referral +$35 RP). Once the Ting credit is used up I will port them onto 2 Tello lines I already started to get the $10 credit for PayGo. I like Tello best for the kids, but am basically getting a few months free on Ting first.

1 emergency phone (android) went to CellNUVO. I like the concept. Let's see how it works out.

Being a Tello representative does not preclude being a Tello customer. I am a customer of the bank for which I work, and was for more than a decade before going to work there.

I hope you are not the guy in the lobby pretending to be a bank customer and chatting up the other bank customers with praise for the bank. :smiley:

No, I work in information security in an operations center so I don't see customers except when I go to a branch to do my own personal banking business. Due to having two ATMs in our lobby and online access to my accounts I almost never need to go to a branch. I think the last time was when I went in to apply for a car loan in January 2016.

Many folks are considering making a jump to another provider , when ting credits run out.
Tello has a new promo out this week, that sounds pretty darn good.
Are there any other mvno's coming out with great promos?

Ting promo below:

Hello, everyone!

We are starting the week with good news!

The special offer from Tello that got everyone talking about is back! We have a New Bonus for Pay as You Go Credit - check it out: https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/11910/tello-payg-bonus-for-all-new-comers-the-sequel-order-10-get-5-for-free?new=1!

Limited time offer: 6-10 March 2017

Buy minimum $10 PAYG and get $5 Extra for Free

Use code: 5PAYG at checkout.

Enjoy!

Should be noted that this is only for new subscribers.

I ported my number and took my CDMA phone (LG G2) to Twigby. Their plans offered the best value for my needs. I just completed my first month, and have been extremely happy with the experience so far. It's not as inexpensive as the paid plans from R+, but it's good enough for me.

Surprise, we are back with tracfone again.

The major benefit is that we can hoard our minutes over a years time, to have them available for a family emergency.

After 2 $20 800 minute one year plans, which, Surprise, included unlimited roaming, and free replacement for our phones which did not have the verizon bands, We are going with one tracfone one year new phone for $50 and 1200 minutes , which gives us the opportunity to roll over our unused minutes, and wait and see where we end up for the winter, with which provider. Anticipated cost averaged out for 2 years is $70 total and 2500+ minutes.