Oct 17th, emailed CN (ticket opened), about buying top up through app but it wasn't applied to 2 accounts & devices weren't working.
Nov 1st, received reply saying accounts showing top up applied & if I still needed help. Top ups had showed up & both devices started working about 1-1.5 week prior to their reply. I had left ticket open to see if/when they would reply.
Nov 2nd, after they replied & replied again to ask 4 questions.
Nov 6th (today) I received reply answering my questions.
Over 2 weeks ago, data on 1 CellNuvo device stopped working, even though voice & text continues to work. The situation remains the same today at this moment.
When data first stopped working ~2 weeks ago, we topped up $5 on the Infinite Plan. Many times, we've ##72786#, updated Profile, & just for fun, updated PRL.
Thereafter, I submitted a CellNuvo ticket. There was no response to that ticket.
Over a week ago, we purchased another top-up, then did the following many times: ##72786#, updated Profile, & just for fun, updated PRL.
I updated that ticket ~5 days ago requesting an update, & so far there's been no response.
Yesterday, we topped up $5 on the Infinite Plan. Many times, we've ##72786#, updated Profile, & just for fun, updated PRL. Still no data. And no response from CellNuvo. And no change on ticket status on the Atlassian site.
The data on our 2 other CellNuvo devices continue to work.
When you e-mail Cell Nuvo now and they respond, the e-mail will say "CSR-***" (whatever inquiry number they assign you). I only figured this out when I looked in my Junk Mail folder under "CellNuvo."
Hope it helps,