Visible Party Pay - Create one big Nthcircle party!

Thanks.
Mixed blessing, that. I certainly don't log in to any account dashboard on a daily basis, so it would be frustrating to have one's request in limbo. I would actually prefer the emailed request for approval for a small-medium party. And if it happened to mega-parties, too, it would make mega-parties self-limiting in size. ("Plesae, no more approval requests!")

This is on the party pay landing page in one of my active accounts:

"On 10/18/22, we'll be locking in existing party pay user discounts and closing Party Pay to new members. Don't worry, until then, you can still join and switch existing Parties to lock in your savings today."

The way I understand this is that current members of the NthCircle party can stay on the current Visible plan. If you upgrade to one of the new plans before Oct 18, you will be dropped from the party because new plans are not ineligible for Party Pay. On Oct. 18, if there are at least 4 members remaining in the NthCircle party, everyone will get locked into the $25/month price for as long as they remain on the grandfathered plan, even though all parties will be dissolved on that date.

It sure would be nice if Visible included that relevant info at Supplemental Terms | Visible about Party Pay being gone completely for everyone after 1/1/23! Of course, that information appears to be from an online chat someone posted on Reddit, and it assumes the agent was even correct about that date...

Apparently that is not the case afterall. Officially it is not ending.