Visible Party Pay - Create one big Nthcircle party!

8 Members now woohoo come join us

https://www.visible.com/p/Nthcircle

Hello, I joined the Nthcircle party last night.

Just a note to anyone having problems leaving their current party to join a new one.
Chrome wouldn't let me exit my current party (giving an error message). I had no issues using Firefox.

Even after joining the Nthcircle party, my Chrome browser was still showing my old party. Opening and closing the browser didn't help. I guess it wasn't updating properly.

Glad to see we're at 8 members now. Luckily, I was only dinged once with my old party for being under 4 members.
Thanks

Joeuser,

Try clearing chrome cashe

I think I might have been member #4. Thanks for setting this up! I'll be joining another account in about a week. It'll be about once a month for me for a while.

Wifey just tried joining but got a message with a variation in spelling from mmfacemm, so she pulled the plug! What gives?
mnmfacemnm?
where does she enter your referral code on the Visible app?

Someone is pretending to be me... trolling. I guess I upset someone.

​​mnmfacemnm is not me.
​​​​
The nthcircle party is safe but feel free to join whichever one you want.

No need to enter a referral to join a party.

Thank you the real mmfacemm!

The 9th visible party is very safe.

Sending everyone he hates pms

Up to 15 members now.

Thank you for your efforts building a forum Visible party!

I would hazard that 15 members is enough to create long-term safety, even with high churn.

yes more than enough

we can probably delete this thread now, since it is at 15

No, we should let the group continue to grow.

I thought the whole point of this specific party was so people of the party dont get spammed with emails about people joining like other 100+ member groups?

The point is to have an nthcicle party since this is nthcircle.

You don't get emails any more when new members join anyway.

It's up to the owner of the 9th circle visible group on how many members they want.

Let's give them the opportunity to control their own group. Without backseat driving

There are many much larger groups you can go after that boast that they have over 450 members. Maybe start with the largest groups and work down to this group?

It it no longer necessary to have an existing member accept a request to join a party?

No one owns the party. It is supposed to be for everyone here if they want to join a stable group. Everyone is free to join whichever party they want though. It would be nice if this thread remains since it is supposed to be the nthcircle party for nthcircle members.

You still have to be approved but I am not seeing those emails any more notifying of requests. As far as I am aware no one is getting spammed by emails. When you log in to the visible site you get a banner at the top of the page indicating someone has requested to join and a link to approve them.