Success Reports re Initial Top Up Automation via App

I think there has usually been a discrepancy between the plan names showing if accessing the refill page, vs accessing the https://myredpocket.com after signing up for a RP account.
My number, via the route you mention, shows 30 day CellNuvo Plan.
On myredpocket, I see $5 CellNuvo listed as the plan

If I try to access the refill page linked from the myredpocket.com account status page, I have to log in again-- and I'm informed that my credentials aren't valid . Same "invalid credientials" response if I try to login at Red Pocket Mobile Login.

It's one of the things that makes the Red Pocket situation so frustrating-- on top of the CellNuvo issues, it isn't possible to get consistent results from different routes of logging in at Red Pocket. (This may be because we kind of took a back door to signing up for a Red Pocket account ?)

A friend with one of the ebay promo 1-year plans says there's yet another parallel path for accessing account information & refills specific to the ebay promos.

I just turned on a galaxy S4 that I hadn't used since CN went with redpocket, I figured that it wouldnt be active anymore. I tried to swap with a phone I had on Ting and found out it was still acvtivated. I did the PRL and profile update and I now have full service with original CN number. I checked the store and it says I can buy a $10.00 topup using 9000 silver. I only have 8000 silver so I can't test it out. I'm still on software ver. 2.0 I was going to sell the S4 so now I have to figure out how to get it deactivated.

Are you signed up for an account on Red Pocket? (For info viewing only.......) I don't think anyone has reported seeing the $10 Essentials refill available thru the CN swiping app Store.....

The first thing you need to do is decide if you want to save the original number-- if so, you either need to swap devices ** (see note below) (which will also free up the S4), or port out the number (for expedience sake, done by signing up for that RP account so that you can ask RP for the porting credentials.)

If you don't want to save the original number, you can either request thru CN Support that they cancel the line, or you can do the RP account signup and ask (via Chat) to cancel the line.

** note about swapping-- I don't recall that anyone has done this. I'd recommend doing it through Red Pocket Chat or call, since CN Support hasn't been very effective of late........

Be careful with that. In the old app you used to be able to buy 9000 silver with $10 of your own cash. Not the new $10 redpocket top up with 9000 silver. You have to use the new app for plan top ups with the new redpocket partnership.

Thanks for the replies, I havent signed up for anything with redpocket, just found out that data isn't working but phone service is. Phone shows I have 4g lte, but doesn't work. I'll try to work with redpocket to get the phone released.

Thanks KentE and mmfacemm, I was able to get the S4 deactivated using redpocket online chat.