Success Reports re Initial Top Up Automation via App

Sarcasm?

Mark, you had expiration date 10/31. Didi your phone stopped working after that date, or just minutes was reset to 250 again?
What the current expiration date after you add 5 gold?

Still works and says october 31

I don't want to speak for wleakr, but "soon" comes straight from Cellnuvo's website, ...and I would interpret "very soon" as a bit sarcastic :slight_smile:

Ahh, at least that part is good. If status "Active" and expiration date in the past - you good to go. But still incorrect situation with reset back to 250 minutes. Did you contact CS about that?

Sorry can't remember everyone's situation. Before you topped up what showed up on my.redpocketmobile? Was is showing as being Active on $5.00 Cell Nuvo plan AND what was the expiration date?

AFTER you topped up what is the expiration date?

For me, after topping up & waiting several days, the top up showed up (not sure if CN did something or not since I did contact them) but the expiration date stayed the same which even right now shows 10/16/2017.

Before, plan is blank.
After, I see plan name... no idea about expiration date because I am only looking at the refill page.

Ah ok.

Just curious if those topping up from the CN app now, if their expiration date shows in the past & that indicates the plan doesn't expire.

Glad to see that your top up worked on it's as expected & within the 24 hrs mentioned on the CN Home page. Good sign.

I tried to refill 2 accounts through the app a couple of weeks ago. Both lines were inactive. Neither attempt had any immediate effect. I did not follow up with Support, but kept my eyes on them for the first week with no change. (Foolish, but I don't really need the lines, and they're on temporary numbers that I don't care about.)
Anyway, one of the lines did refill without further action on my part, and is active again. The dashboard looks proper, except it lists an expiration date of Nov 5. I know the refill didn't happen before Oct 28, so not sure what the basis for the expiration date is..

On the other hand, the 2nd line still shows no refill, and now appears as an expired line. I've sent a message to Support.

It looks that there is a policy... One payment method one active line.

Has anyone been able to top up BEFORE the service expired? Would we always have to wait to make a top up request till we actually lose the service?

Does top up still take days??

Thank you.

The scenario posed has a flaw that means most haven't attempted it.
At this point, the intended meaning of the "expiration date" shown in the Red Pocket dashboard is unknown, and the expiration date shown is not consistent. Most have had allotments remaining when the service was suspended, so typically haven't attempted refills. And most have had service continue after the visible expiration date.

As a result, most have not attempted a refill until after the service has suspended. The refill process does not seem to occur within a regularly defined period, with or without an additional request to CN to kickstart the refill.

That combination of problems effectively renders a CellNuvo line unacceptable for a line that one must depend on, and it's a glaring problem for CellNuvo.

I topped up by email before service expired. I had 90 mb left then after top up went to 340 mb. But when expiration day came I had 250. Doesn't carryover I guess

I don't know when my expiration date is or what's left on my account. It's kind of scary not knowing how close I am to losing the service again and I would like to top it up before that if possible. Have those who have these info set up the redpocket account?

Anyway, thank you very much for answering my question. A little disappointed that it doesn't carry over...

If it does not take 5 golds each time you top up, it is ok that it does not rollover. Otherwise it stinks!

Yes, those who see an expiration date, or allotments, have 'signed up' for a Red Pocket account. Although I resisted for a while, it seems like it's the best information that's available to us.
You can sign up with your currently active phone number and MEID. No credit card, address, etc., is needed as long as you just want to have some visibility of your line. You'll see the plan name, allotment remaining, and an expiration date. However they're deriving the displayed expiration date, it's not consistent.
For my lines, I had to use the MEID HEX-- it would not accept the MEID DEC.

I tried to sign up for a Red Pocket account at the end of last week. They now ask that you input the phone number you are trying to add and they will send you an MDN confirmation via text to that number. If you have no text capability on that line you can't finish the process.

Thank you for the information. I'd better "sign up" before my service stops.

I've just created a redpocket account. It says 30-day cellnuvo plan. 30 days from when? I don't know...

Account Status: Active

Plan expiration date: 2017-10-15

Current Plan:
30 Day- Cell Nuvo Plan

Yikes!

4 weeks 12 hours ago I went to

Result: Cell Nuvo $5 PayGo

Now

Result: 30 Day- Cell Nuvo Plan