Store is updated

OK--thanks--I'll give it a try. Update: Forced closed, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleared data, etc, with no store whatsoever, save for the store name to click on. Will wait to see if others cannot get to the store. oH, just checked and my phone is no longer working="welcome to Red Pocket" once again. Guess I don't need the store after all.

Tello can accept a promotional code as a payment method. Last year it gave many ten dollars off without even asking for a credit card.

After receiving payment from cellnuvo, tello can email me a promotional code "10 off 10", cc cellnuvo.

Then I can use the code to pay for my paygo service in tello.

It is a very common business transaction model. Whether cellnuvo cares is a big question.

Alternatively, when I top up, cellnuvo can email me a virtual gift card, where I can use in many place. Considering the cash out flush, I agree a top up limitation should be imposed.

The first method gives cellnuvo some negotiation power. For example, it can offer tello 8 dollars in cash for a "10 off 10" code.

Why go through so much crap?

Sorry hog all I see for tello on amazon is this

https://www.amazon.com/TELLO-FAMILY-Parking-Sign-Aluminum/dp/B074H15ZCZ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511897366&sr=8-1&keywords=Tello

Ps for amazon it says in the app "amazon gift codes" so looks like it will be a gift card code.

Good point about personal data protection, but my thoughts are more along the lines of process.

CellNUVO sat there brainstorming a weird process that nobody has done before, and never talked to the partners. If they had, the partners woulda told them they already have a process. "Hey dummies, no wonder you failed with your other stuff. You have no clue how processes work. Please just listen to us we've done all this before LOL." Use Walmart gift cards as an example (Ibotta and shopkick) cuz Walmart's business and process is equivalent to Amazon (both .coms have "sold and shipped by [others]" for example).

Why would we the app users need to enter an account number for amazon.com, then enter another account number for some cell carrier, maybe a third, etc?

And what should we do after we tap "Pay"? Obviously pray, LOL. None of that is necessary with Ibotta and Shopkick. We open our email app, get the code, redeem it, then see that it worked. We know it worked cuz we can see our new gift card balance immediately by going to the .com

Seems like a relatively limited marketing concept? (JK-- I see they can be customized: wonder why they picked Tello?)

Your point is well taken, and is an indication of one of the stumbling blocks. I can use an airtime card on H2O and Tracfone, but not on Twigby or Verizon postpaid.

I can't imagine that CN has the bulk business necessary to encourage a vendor to modify their payment schemes to match up with CN's Gold-to-cash plan. Instead, it will require that CN find ways to mesh with existing payment processes.

I can use redpocket too, but this damned thing expires. Actually, even if it expires, I don't care, just let me top up with my golds to keep my account active. Because even a non-paygo plan is better than no service at all, especially for a person like me with so many golds. The reason redpocket does not work is because redpocket is not willing to offer a paygo plan, but what about a non-paygo plan? Why go to big four for a non-paygo plan when your phone is registered in a mini big four?

I am so sick of this. It makes me very hateful. I cannot help wondering if i have been scammed.

We were posting at the same time.

What it says in the app is a good sign that using Gold for Amazon gift cards is a concept that will have no bottlenecks. Certainly CellNUVO will get that part of the store working first cuz there's no reinventing of the wheel.

Prediction: ain't never gonna happen sorry

Humble recommendation: if somehow it does happen, everybody should convert all their Gold to Amazon gift cards -- the same as cash to me (and anybody as savvy as me).

The $5 redpocket infinite plan is a pain in the ass plan, so you can leave it with a mark of under construction.

But you can at least offer a non-paygo plan from redpocket. Why not? Because you have no money to pay? Then why introduce big four ?

The Amazon option is actually a good idea, but all others are just a hoax.

That is why it is not going to happen, unless cellnuvo limits 2 golds redemption per month each account.

Besides, i heard that Amazon gift cards can be used only in Amazon, so not very useful to me, but it is better than fool's gold.

This is not difficult either.
Tello can generate promotional codes and sell them in bulk to cellnuvo. When we top up , cellnuvo could provide a code to us. It requires tello to do nothing more than it is capable of doing now. It is not hard to find simple solutions.

Yeah, Amazon gift cards would be great for a lot of us, but far from all.

There's an associated problem for me-- I 'want' an extra line (my CN line), but don't need it. With swipe-for-service, I have no problem justifying the extra line. With "swipe for Amazon gift card", I'll probably feel compelled to spend it on something I need, instead of something I want....... (probably just an indication that I haven't spent enough time in therapy.... :wink: )

HI Hungry Hog!
I learned that there are all sorts of things you can buy at Amazon, including;
Tools, nuts, bolts, bicycle innertubes, toilet paper, speedtalk plans, redpocket plans. coffee, paper towels, cooking oil, printer paper and cartridges etc.
So If you can't find a use for your amazon gift cards, why just send them on, I'll be happy to redeem them.
SMILE

When someone says they feel scammed. The connotation is it is monetary.

The only thing cellnuvo would be guilty of is scamming a work force to swipe.

No one tide us to chairs and forced us to swipe. We all did a risk reward assessment.

No judge would award us anything with out a monetary loss.

Your argument can hardly hold water. People render a service in expectation of something valuable in return. If a party sets up a scheme to con another party to render service with no intent to perform its own duty, it is a scam. Money is a very subjective concept. Are rare shells money? Silver coins, golds coins? Copper coins? Japanese yen? Mexico peso? It is a draft, a commercial paper. What about a promissory note? Credits? Gift cards? By all means you narrow definition of scam is too lenient. When you wire money to Nigerian via Western Union, nobody forces you to do that either. Is it a scam or not? Everybody is entitled to his own opinion of course.

At this point of time, I feel completely pissed off. In the beginning, it sounds like a decent business, later it looks like a ponzescheme, now it certainly seems like a scam.

If cellnuvo can have reliable and affordable phone service like tello paygo back or can get Amazon thing set up and allow me to redeem 50 golds each time before the end of this year I will transfer 5 golds to you, otherwise you send me a 2 dollars gift card, is it fair?

Tell me,

why does it have to go to bigfour for non-paygo service when it is readily available in redpocket and our phones are already in redpocket?

Why is bigfour a lot better than tello? Bigfour accepts golds?

Well, it's certainly possible for a group of people to 'get the shaft', without a scam being involved.
The difference is intent. I don't think there's reason to think that CellNuvo has intended this to happen.

Copied from my CellNuvo ticket, all times appear to be EST

I am not saying that it is a scam, I just express my opinion that the way they do business makes me feel I am scammed. I wish cellnuvo can prosper simply because of my golds. But hell, the business plans make no sense to me now.

The best solution out of this: pay for our tello paygo accounts, it requires minimum cash and administration support.

The secondary solution out of this: enable us to top up for a monthly plan in redpocket or a one year prepaid package in redpocket.

Amazon is a clever idea but not financially viable.

Anything else is just bs.

It's all coming to fruition. Soon.