So this is it?

Long video for 0.1 penny and nothing else? No survey, no kiip, no 30/15 silver ad?

Correct

Unless you email support and they explained why and it is short term

It's possibly a good time to give your swiping finger some recovery time. It's not the first 'dry time', and it's not likely to be the last. With Halloween, and holiday season, approaching, it probably won't be dry for too long.
Between low-value ads, and a seemingly broken match game, I'm getting my 20 Split-Pot entries in, but that's about all. Swiping a little daily will let me see when things improve.

CN brings to mind the old gas powered lawnmower we use here...
Before we had it serviced it wouldn't even start & afterwards it was brought back to usefulness, but:
I'm the only one who can get it started - and it runs at a continuous gasping, sputtering, shivering 'constant' until it has sucked its litte gas tank dry, then has to be nursed back to its burping, farting goodness all over again.

Is the effort made worth the 'reward' gained by its use ??
Indirectly, yes - because keeping this place somewhat orderly for the distant owner gets us a discount on the rent.

Like CN, that mower does not belong to us & could cease working for good at any time without any warning;
Hopefully that will be for the owner & whomever comes here after us to be concerned with though !!

The sputtering nature of CN doesn't worry me a'tall. Not even a teeny bit.
(I do very much enjoy reading about the sputtering of it here though !!)

The lessons learned with the demise of rp showed me clearly that things which are so far out of reach are simply not worthy of stressing about, nor placing much effort into.
If it comes strongly into its own & stays that way - great; if it sputters to a complete stop instead, no big deal AFAIAC.

So finally...
Is this the proverbial 'IT' for CN ??
My chipped, cloudy old crystal ball shows that it'll sputter along at least for a little while, then the images it shows get very foggy & indistinct.

I suspect that making efforts to gain 'rewards' from the site I renamed to 'swagsucks' is a more workable idea right now, but even that seems like too much ado about nothing to me...

hi Kent,has the 15 pt ad come back? I don't want to swipe any 1 pt ad. I get other things to do.

@Hungry-Hog - I have been getting plenty of 15 point ones. Hope it works out for you!

Oh, and I have gotten a few surveys (100+ point ones).

I haven't seen a single 15 silver ad since the easy game.

Tom has told me more then once cellnuvo which not going out of business.

Support told me the lack of ads is normal at this time from ad supplier. This should change soon I was told.

So you either believe Tom and support or you don't.

I would like an answer to why Amazon is taking so long to credit

Holy crap I have 400 golds what to do?

Get a life and stop wasting others time. Im tired of seeing your constant click bait whiny threads.

I did not even invite you in this conversation. Why don't you go fly your kite?

Some possibilities:
1 ) Carry on.
2 ) Pick a phone to buy, and start making deposits, if you haven't already.
3 ) Maybe be glad you've earned enough to buy 2 nice phones, and /or nice cell plans.
4) Cross your fingers, and press on regardless.

Seriously, the only change of course you might consider is how much effort you want to put into accumulating additional gold for the time being, and whether you could live with a phone that costs 400 Gold instead of waiting to have enough Gold for a more expensive phone. By reports, payments are going through, although a little slower than recently.

Even Lexus has doubt on it so I can't help worrying

Posting in the nthcircle forum invites and notifies ALL nthcirle users... You never follow through with any of our pieces of advise, so the majority of your threads are trolling at this point

I never said that.

Also please keep me out of your fight. I tried to help you in the past, remember?

Not nice to involve me.

I don't think there's an ad shortage. It's moreso a lack of high value ads.

There's no need to be mean to Hawg, people.

His posts are unfiltered and oftentimes thought-provoking.

There's no need for personal attacks against him nor anyone else in this forum.

I think it would be hard to have a steady business when you rely on 3rd party for ads. Then you have slow and fast months. Must be hard to plan business expenditures when you don't know the bottom line will be month to month

Thank you beautiful

Nunodat writes: " I don't think there's an ad shortage. It's moreso a lack of high value ads."

lexusl21 writes: "I think it would be hard to have a steady business when you rely on 3rd party for ads. Then you have slow and fast months. Must be hard to plan business expenditures when you don't know the bottom line will be month to month "

Both very good points. It seems that CellNuvo has little to no control over what ads are 'out there' for us. It seems to me that ads are flowing well enough, and the app is working okay. If we're going to worry about somebody going away, based on the lack of 15-silver ads, maybe we should worry about the ad supplier rather than CN.