Refugees Are Welcome Here

I totally agree with you.

The reference to Timbuktu is because historically it has been a synonym for the most far away place that can be thought of. In which case, I was mocking the decision of R+ to have searched so far away for that particular job.

No offense to Timbuktuans was intended.

Yeah-- they have been going through hard times of late: Timbuktu Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Abel Jafri Drama HD - YouTube

Greetings, All,

Finally figured out how to get started on this forum. It's great to see many familiar "faces" already!

Looking forward to (and hoping for) a smooth migration over to Ting this week. They have amazing customer service!

More to come soon -- till then, take care and have a great week.

What problems did you have signing up? Did the activation email go to your spam folder?

No problems signing up once I realized how to proceed with the registration, and the e-mail notification made it to my inbox fine, too.

BTW, I was relieved that there were no interruptions to my service during the auto-migration to Ting -- everything is working perfectly. Kudos to Ting for helping us through the sad demise of RingPlus (especially those like myself who are not DIY types), and thank you @hungryghost for making this forum available!

P.S. Thanks, too, for the promotion (?) to Smoke Signals -- that sounds lots better than Newbie. :slight_smile: