Referral Links [Allowed In This Thread Only]

sorry that referral above is someone else's. Below is mine

M09V4K

1 Like

Red Pocket referral code: 26B3C763E414EDF7

You get $25 off a plan priced over $25, and $7.50 off of a plan priced less than $25/month. You’d have to activate your Red Pocket SIM within 30 days.

It only works with monthly plans purchased at Red Pocket Mobile - THE RED POCKET UNLIMITED PLANS, not with their eBay annual plans. You get your $25 off immediately when you place your order and enter the referral code in the box.

I use Red Pocket's 100 GB, $50/mo plan as home internet. The 100 GB data has been great for me because home internet is very pricey in my non-urban location.

This 1GB free with the referral link appears to still be active in my Dent app, in case anyone else is interested.

Best to use the app to enter

Tracfone DJMX-A9A6

Here's a referral code to get a $20 credit when you join Google Fi! Redeem it at Google Fi - A Phone Plan, by Google HP025N

Please disregard the referral link I posted in May. If you are interested in Google Fi, use this one instead

Hi, if you are looking for a referral for Google Fi

Here is the referral code for the 20 dollar credit when you sign up for Fi, seems the link doesn't always work, 4VH24P

HSN referral $50 off $100

https://refer.hsn.com/aboost555

Tracfone referral -- ** JSKE-933A**
MAX POINTS $80/8000 points 18 July 2022
Tip- Use app to make sure you get the points

Good deal 2 x moto pure phones with 1500 mins/1500 texts /1.5gb 1 year service each

Use with the above and get 2 phones for a year each for $60 total and can get 2 lots of referral points.

I don't know if I should comment in this thread, but the HSN TF Moto G Pure 1500/1500/1500/1Year, TWO for $59.99 mentioned above is a really good deal for anyone that doesn't mind lower-end, but still completely usable phones.

With TF's new-ish 60-day unlock policy, it's also a great way to get decent backup phones that can be used on any network. My wife and I have a Pixel 3a and 3a XL, and we'll probably use them until they die, so getting $30 backup phones, not to mention the year of included service, is great!

Not to mention the valuable TF rewards possibilities!

Visible 3M2P76H Visible | The Future Of Phone Service
Tracfone HLRY-C493

A Visible referral for 20 dollars off when you sign up,

3MP8R3B

Anyone here a "Superfan" @ Google store & could supply a superfan code? My understanding is that they are onetime use and you can get 10 but they only send one at a time and once one is used it can take 2-3 days to get the next.
Current offer I'm interested (again, as I understand it) gives $100 store credit to bother the code giver & user with purchase of a Pixel 6a, 6, 7. I am considering purchasing one, not 100% sure yet.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/l/refer-a-friend.html?hash=g2qozawr&type=other
thank you for using my link , we both getting $25 after two months of using cricket

I am a "superfan" but they haven't sent me a code for several days. It is a bit suspicious that there are not many codes circulating right now during the sales.

Thanks for pinging back mmfacemm.

Yes, very convenient that they are slow walking codes during a good offer.

If you get another and can check back with me before posting it here or elsewhere I'd appreciate it.

Is there a public Reddit, HoFo, Facebook or ???? forum where new codes are being actively posted?

There is a big thread here

:+1: Thanks mmfacemm......

How about if you know you are ready to buy just send me a dm in the morning of whichever day you want to buy on and ill check first before giving out my code elsewhere.

Will do. Thank you!