Referral Links [Allowed In This Thread Only]

User mmfacemm posted one if you scroll back a bit, 4 or 5 posts ago.

I tried the code and it said invalid

I had to search through a bunch of referral codes before I got a good one. Obviously the person has to have an active account to receive credit and vice versa. My code is QOIV-9D79. You get 5000 reward points and I get 5000 reward points if you use my code. My account is new and active so it should work.

Posting of referral links is not allowed on Nth Circle, with the exception of this one thread. If you have a referral link you'd like to share, please post it here and delete it if it's no longer relevant.

Total Wireless rkzs-7e6c
Best to use the app to enter

Visible CP2B2

1 Like

Tello: P32R8N5K
Visible: 3GZJBHQ
Cricket: https://www.cricketwireless.com/l/refer-a-friend.html?hash=gczslu5z&type=other

NET10 referral code: UYUL-BCB5

Tello Referral Link

Tello Referral Code: P3NX9Z49

(post deleted by author)

Does anyone have a Google Fi referral code? I'm considering getting a Galaxy S22 for $299 + 4 months service at $20/month. A referral would pay for one of the four months I need to keep the line active.

GoogleFI thanks! UM4DWW

I was eyeing that deal, under $350 inc. all taxes is my (stretched) limit though.

If anyone has an eSIM capable device and wants a free 1GB + the normal 0.2GB that Dent gives for a new signup, please click https://dent.app.link/cJ0Uyk5qBpb (referral link) from your phone, which will prompt you to install the Dent app, and follow the signup instructions.

I'll also get a 1GB bonus when you sign up. No payment method is required to get the free 1.2GB of global data. This data, and any data purchased in the future, expires 1 year from last usage, so it seems like a great backup data plan.

I signed up for Dent yesterday on my Pixel 3a XL to get the free 1.2GB of global data. This was also the first time I'd ever used eSIM, and it was easy, since the Dent app guided the process.

I don't know how long this free 1GB offer will last, but the referral link is still active in my Dent app as of right now.

Thanks!

Wow Boz. I know so many people who will find this useful. Will pass this onto them!

1 Like

That's great! I don't know how long it will last, so hopefully they can sign up before it's gone. :slight_smile:

Is there a link to pricing for additional Dent wireless data packages? I spent a bit of time poking around their website but?

I didn't find one easily. But here are screenshots from the app:

Also be aware that, despite "Your DENT eSIM will expire after 12 months from its last date of usage" from https://www.dentwireless.com/tc, I've seen some reports that expiration is actually 1 year from purchase date.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that.

BTW is there a simple way to thank or thumb up a post to just say thanks? All I see is a heart symbol.

The heart symbolizes that you like someone's post and is the Discourse equivalent to a thank you or thumbs up.

thx mmfacemm. I just ordered.

Here is my Google Fi referral link

code is UM4DWW

1 Like