No service for over a month now

Right on, man!

One step further. We have the right of freedom to choose. We choose to swipe. We do not like it go elsewhere. Not happy with ROI go elsewhere.

Your right to complain is very much diminished when you never used the service. Thus in my eyes your opinions would then be worthless. Not knowing what your talking about. This goes for all non users. You can not formulate an opinion on something you know nothing about.

What is next. Posts about what it is like to be pregnant?

PS Kent you have pm

A leopard doesn't change its spots!

Why does there need to be arguments? This was supposed to be a user help board. Not the WWE

An argument doesn't necessarily mean a fight. This is one of it's definitions: "a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong". I see different points of view as beneficial to any discussion. The problem starts, when one can't handle a different point of view...

I agree that an argument doesn't necessarily mean a fight. Personally, I prefer debates to arguments, but I know there is no clear line between the two.
I'm more concerned, however, with the 'right place' for debate, and I'm not sure this is the 'right place' for this one.
My thoughts are here:
https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/cellnuvo/864-thoughts-on-cellnuvo-discussions?start=10#15040

Did your service get restored OK automatically or through the help of CellNUVO customer service?

Worst case possibility is you can always shift your phone to another Sprint reseller (they are several with competitive pricing) or even to a reseller for another carrier (which may or may not require a different phone depending on what make/model you are using).

If that's the case, let us know and we can suggest the various alternatives on the carrier you want to use.

The number in the app doesn't matter - that never changed for me. It was always my original cellnuvo number no matter what.

If your phone has the temp new number still then you need to get on to cellnuvo customer support asap. You should have your original number back by now. If you don't care about the number then you could ask them to just get you a new one with your area code as that would be easier I imagine. Get them to top you up manually whilst you are at it.

You should then be able to top up hopefully via the app after that though there are still issues with top ups

Wow so many replies. I am sorry i have not had a chance to go through all the posts yet. I will check tonight if there was any success after buying the infinite plan using 5 gold.

Some people suggested switching. I dont really want to switch coz this plan is free. ofcourse, It is not my main line. My main line is with Tmobile. I have 2 lines with cellnuvo which i give to my parents / relatives to use when they visit me. One line has been working quite well with absolutely no issues, the call quality has been good for us, no missed / dropped calls etc (except during the upgrade period).

This line that currently has the problem has also been perfectly good except since this problem started.

I will check tonight to see if purchasing the plan helped and report back..

Once again, thanks to all for your comments and feedback

Update.. no luck after purchasing the infinite plan for 5 gold.

I'm the mean time I opened a new case with cell nuvo and received a response from them. I am not sure if they did something or not coz after resetting the phone and trying to activate again the number in the system changed. But this time it's neither the old or new number. It's all 0's except for last 4.
ALSO this time when I do a prl update or profile update I get authentication error.
Hopefully they will work with this new case.

@indgirl6, What shows up in your phone settings about phone, status, username. It should show your phone number followed by @redpocket.sprintpcs.com, if not you can change it if you know your MSL 6 digit code. ##3282#