No payment has gone through so far

It would not take much time to make a post where all members who requested that your RP account be funded pronto are listed, and you could copy the post and attach it and send it via email to CN and RP CS, if you so desire. One never knows, it might just work. Or I suppose another member could send the email, provided that we had some non private way to identify you to CS. And not to worry, you would not be hogging our time.

OK HH just requested top up.

[b] Let's do it.!

Let;s back this one up and get it DONE!

" MEMBERS WHO REQUESTED THAT HH RP ACCOUNT BE FUNDED PRONTO FROM CELL NUVO GOLD PLEASE GIVE THUMBS UP, AND MESSAGE CELL NUVO!

PLEASE POST LINK, EMAIL TO CONTACT HEAD HIGH POOBAH @ CELL NUVO DIRECTLY

ISAMORPH posted
"It would not take much time to make a post where all members who requested that your RP account be funded pronto are listed, and you could copy the post and attach it and send it via email to CN and RP CS, if you so desire. One never knows, it might just work. Or I suppose another member could send the email, provided that we had some non private way to identify you to CS. And not to worry, you would not be hogging our time."

FORUM MEMBERS MAKE IT SO!

Don't we need he's. App Id or someway to identify him to cn

Good question
"Don't we need he's. App Id or someway to identify him to cn:
If a flood of us nth circle members speak out in favor of HH getting his gold credited towards the ' needs to be funded redpocket account.;

If cell nuvo has any doubts whose account we are referring to (Hungry Hog,) CN can reach out on this forum for HH to self identify,

I think we would all enjoy the opportunity to give you a hand. The sticking point might be that we would need a way to identify your account in our missives.

It has been 21 hours 20 minutes and nothing has happened.

What would be the harm if hungry hog pM the people who are willing to email. With his cellnuvo account number? Or email used. It isn't like we can add it to our account number and use it. Unless there's some other way that is less invasive

Update:

support said topup takes 24 hours.
I emailed support and told it still no phone service 25 hours after topup.
support changed ticket to waiting for support.
support changed ticket status to "Resolved".
redpocket changed my expiration date to 12/22/2017.
redpocket changed my expiration date to 12/24/2017.

Today, 12/22/2017, my redpocket account is closed. I used to heard "welcome to redpocket," (meaning phone is registered in redpocket system) now I heard "your account cannot be validated, please contact customer service." (meaning phone is kicked out of redpocket system for nonpayment). My redpocket number has been changed to 000000abcd.

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF...
Wish everyone managing cellnuvo a F***ing Christmas. You give the words SOON, FANTASTIC, RESOLVED very creative new meanings!
If anyone thinks that this has anything to do with honest and ethical, s/he gives creative meanings to these two words too! or has very aberrant standards.

Lack of communication from CN is very frustrating HH, I know how it feels. I spent too much time on this forum trying to figure out something (and big thank to you all good folks contributing!). Email CN support is no help. They just closed my ticket (no solution) from 50+ days ago which is no longer current problem but was not ever solved anyway. Seems that starting new line with RP or else, and funding with CN pay is the way to go lately.

HH:

What a frigging nightmare. I'm with you there.

Now, even as CellNuvo is communicating with me with both real human & robotic messages, I'm still going in circles.

I keep going only because they seem to be trying.

Merry Christmas to you jamielih

Let's all email cellnuvo on Hungry hogs behalf.

. I just got home from a delivery and just did.

To:
Tom@cellnuvo.com
Cc:
support@cellnuvo.com

Dec 24 at 4:29 PM

Please resolve nth circle member, hungry hogs repeated attempts to fund his Redpocket account with his his existing golds.
I am a prospective customer, but will not throw valuable effort into amassing golds until hungry hogs issues are resolved.

Thank You,
als
Nth circle member
Please reference Hungry hog on nth forum no payment has gone thru so far. dec. 24

I emailed CN CS a few days ago on H-H's behalf. Hopefully Michael Corleone will do so with an offer ............

So hog. What are they saying is the problem? Mine finally went thru after I payed 10 gold from the app . Took a screenshot of it. Use your phone # u are using when paying in the app.

I've sent my Christmas wishes for Hungry-Hog to CN support. Hoping that cellphone Santa will soon be clattering on his rooftop.

They didn't say any problem. They just don't want to pay. Totally scam. I did everything you suggested.

Of course someone who kisses cellnuvo ass might not agree. But I don't have to kiss cellnuvo ass.

Unethical liars scam poor people. They need to be put in jail.

Hi HH
PLEASE post the
CSR-numbers of the requests you have sent to cell nuvo, so I can reply to them with those numbers.

I just got a reply to the email I sent to Tom@cellnuvo.com and support@cellnuvo.com
It is marked CSR-678.

"CSR-678 Hungry hog unresolved red pocket gold top up

Inbox

Customer Support Request jira@nuvosupport.atlassian.net
To:

Dec 26 at 12:49 PM

This message contains blocked images.Show images
orAlways show images
—-—-—-—
Reply above this line.
CellNUVO commented:

Please have hungry hog create a service ticket to address their issue-