New CellNUVO app update

The real question is what will Tom (cellnuvo) do to motivate us to start swipe again

The issue is the rules change all the time and you can't trust that the rules of the n place now will stay for long.

So you swipe based on old rules. Not on future rules

I don't think it'll take much to motivate users. If you aren't swiping now, pinpoint the reason(s) why. Once Cellnuvo eliminates that reason, motivation will return.

Wrong,. Since you do not know every individual's motivation.

Mine Will be difficult to achieve

But if we are not motivated to swipe then how are we going to get paid in July for those pending $1=1000 swaps?

Once the ads start flowing, I will resume the swiping (at least for the first 20). If 0 ads pop up too often, I will definitely stop. 0 point ads don't motivate me.:lol:

Got some ads this morning that credited fine. Nothing exciting but better than nothing.

Have to do with time management. Under what circumstances that anything under 15 silver's it's worth doing I don't understand.

I still don't get why ads continue to flow freely on 3.15.

Are you getting credits to go along with the ads?

Ads aren't crediting but they are still flowing.

Last night I went to one of the sites that archives almost every version of Android apk installers and grabbed 3.15. I saw 6 ads out of a total of 20 swipes to start, not even 1 credited. Just tried the same thing and saw 4 ads out of 20 swipes and still none credited. YMMV

If we assume the old app is running old vendor ads, maybe Cellnuvo could've replaced them with the new vendor ads and redirected the payment process and options to the website.

Maybe CellNuvo assumes that no one would continue swiping for no payment? (Nah, that can't be it......)

I'm just surprised the old app is having no ad shortage and the new app (at least for me) does. Are you getting many ads in the updated app?

OMG lol

I'm still getting very few ads on version 3.69. I did get one 75 point short survey last night, and a couple of ads following shortly-- and then nothing for the next 15 minutes. That was still the best performance I've seen on the new app in the lasts 10 days or so.

I imagine the intermittent reward championed by PEW, paired with watching a TV show, kept me swiping that long. It's the longest I've swiped on the new app for the last couple of weeks.

You're right. I suppose the reason Cellnuvo stopped those 3.15 ads from crediting was to stop people swiping them. The reason I went back and swiped a few times was not to check if they were crediting. I already knew they weren't. I went back to see if any ads were still populating and at what frequency.

It must all be a big conspiracy right? They must want to withhold ads in the new app and dangle ads in our faces in the old app that don't credit. Tom must be chuckling away in Chicago right now.

Or simply we were supposed to upgrade to 3.6 onwards and they assumed we all would and didn't have time to decommission the old app right away. It isn't surprising with the bugs in the new app. It seems rushed and they are having to spend a lot of time working on it.

Quite frankly I have seen nothing worth my time lately in either the old or new app. This quest for ads in old app versions is pointless. It is not surprising to me they stop crediting when they say upgrading is mandatory. I don't particularly care for the reasons why there are more ads in the old app since they aren't any good and I can't earn any points from them anyway. But hey if you have time to spare that is your business. I would rather just wait patiently for things to turn around as they always do eventually.

Question:

So ads come back. Let's say 15 or 30 silver come back Tom did promise more and better paying ads.

All is forgiven and it is back to normal?

I have an issue with forgetting the past actions that I feel were anti user.

If I start the swipe again it is based upon the current rules which can change in a heartbeat as we found out.

What is my guarantee that would not happen again?

I'm sorry if my posts are being interpreted in such a way. That is not what I am trying to convey. This maybe makes my point clearer.