My original phone number has been restored!

I have multiple accounts on Cellnuvo. The phone that was released was a separate account from the phone that had its number restored.

Got it--thanks.

An update:

On Saturday 9/16, I received an email from Support: "Your service has been restored to your original number...". So far, everything works except outgoing MMS (?) I'm just happy that my original number is safe... As for my other three lines, I didn't contact Support about, they still have temporary numbers...

It's encouraging to see more and more reporting that they're getting their #'s and lines back and running.

No change for me yet; mine is still on a 331 number. I'll just continue to sit tight.

It appears if you want your number back sooner rather than later then sending support an email is the best way to get their attention. I think pretty much everyone who has their number back emailed support.

My email was in my spam box so do check yours.

Never contacted support and have two phones fully operational with original numbers. Just did a periodic profile update.

I only emailed CN once phone MEID was showing as released & available for activation on Ting and/or Tello and the original number was gone, replaced with # 000-000-xxxx.

My 2nd bro's phone which I'd not done anything on but had no service, I finally did Profile update just to see if it might start working on it's own. It didn't. I got the Authentication Error, original ph # in phone settings was replaced with 000-000-xxxx & showed MEID was released, ready for activation. I emailed CN Sunday night, received reply Monday afternoon asking for the ph # shown in phone settings which I forgot to provide. Gave them that info & several hours later received reply it was being escalated. I'm now waiting for word back.

Only speculation on my part, but seems to me they might be escalating those whose MEID's are released maybe to avoid permanently losing the ph number and maybe so as not to lose customer who's not worried about phone number. ??

Edit: If you email support, make it easy for them by providing all details they need:
ph # should be: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Ph # showing in phone settings: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Cell Nuvo acct #: xxxxxxx
email:
MEID DEC:
ICC ID:

I included everything that there was to be included in my email but I doubt they'll answer my email like always.

I received one phone call the first week of September, so I know my service was working with a 331 phone number, but the next week service was not working and I checked my relatives' phones as well, no service, calls out said account could not be validated. After trying to update for several days and getting authentication errors, I emailed support yesterday the MEID, original phone number and new phone number on all the phones and they emailed me back a little before midnight that they are escalating (wow, support must be swamped and working overtime if they are responding that late). Not sure why some people don't get a response, but I did and it was about 9 hours after I sent an email.

Based on what I've read here, my guess like others have said is their escalation is them probably contacting RedPocket about these accounts. Will update if/when I get service back.

Emailed CellNuvo support yesterday requesting restoring original numbers of 3 CellNuvo accounts. Today, on account 2, no change - service works with temporary number. On account 3, service stopped working, hands free activation fails, receiving recorded message that phone is not activated when dialing from device, but Ting BYOD indicates device is still active. Will test account 1 when I have physical custody of device.

Update 20170919-1614 CDT: On account 3, service stopped working, hands free activation fails, receiving recorded message that phone is not activated when dialing from device, but Tello BYOD indicates device is still active.

Update 20170910-2252 CDT: On accounts 2 & 3, service has returned, still with temporary numbers.

Just as an FYI and a data point, my service has been restored and they let me know they put the original phone numbers back.

Timeline:
9/18 - Afternoon - Emailed support with MEID, old and new phone #
9/18 - Late evening - Support emails they are escalating
9/19 - Late evening - Support emails service should be restored with original phone #
9/20 - Morning - Reset phones, test calling the phones to verify they show incoming calls, one even gets a text from Google Voice re-verification

Is anyone able to send out MMS? If so, would you be able to share the setting on your phone? Thank you.

I was going to try for you but my service is out for some reason. I'm trying a ##72786# but hopefully that won't lose my number again.

Edit: Maybe I just use up all my allowance. Please may I have some more?!

I had my number back then it went unknown number. Now its back but mms & voicemail isn't working, swiping was crediting silvers but not anymore. Still not sure what kind of plan I am on with RedPocket but calls and sms works for now.

oh I'm sorry. Thank you for trying. I hope everything is good with your service.

I can call but no data at all for some odd reason.

My mms works.

mmsc = http://mms.sprintpcs.com mmsc Proxy = 68.28.31.7 mmsc Proxy Port = 80

Boo hoo:( It looks like it will be a long way till everything works just fine... I hope you get your data working again soon.

Right before mine died it did manage to send one. I confirm I have the same settings.

Thank you very much for sharing your settings. Now I can use some help to get there. When I go to settings>connection>more networks>mobile networks>access point names, my phone doesn't allow me to do anything (all in grey).