My original phone number has been restored!

Yesterday after trying carrier reset each day a few times since I saw this thread lol.

I have my original number back but no talk, text or data just as before with the 331 number. It's not a primary line so I have just been waiting since my initial contact with CS on the 331 number for no talk, text or data gave no results. I think it is a RP issue since my number shows up in there system.

There's hope, Kate84N ! You seem to be on the front side of the wave of getting old numbers back, but it seems like most (of the few reports) have started working within 24 hours, a couple with data lagging behind.

With 112509, Kate84N, and mmfacemm, I think we're up to 7 reported returns of original numbers.
For those waiting with fingers crossed-- there isn't any real need to do carrier resets or Profile updates until your phone stops working with the temporary # (assuming you had one.) The temp number should quit working as soon as your phone is re-assigned to your original number, and you'll know it's time to act.

Well damn, we have both of our numbers back and both phones are working fine. Call, text, and lte data all working as before. I'm kind of in shock!

Did you do a carrier reset? Was it pushed?

No carrier reset. CS said just reboot and it would work. It didn't. Then they said remove the sims, then it would work. It didn't. So I just did profile and prl updates for each phone and that did the trick!

I have a 331#
##72786#

changed to 000#

prl update
phone rebooted
got back 331#

Is it back on pay go with silver or Redpocket plan?

I don't know for sure what service plan our phones are on at the moment but hopefully that will be answered today. I have had zero contact with red pocket or their website, I've just stayed the course dealing only with CN as that's what they requested.

Does your phone make outbound calls or do you get the "account could not be validated" message? And did you get an email indicating your original number has been restored?

Add me to the list of original numbers restored. I hadn't been in contact with support and like others just decided to wait it out
and see what happen but about a week ago when reports of numbers being restored were reported I emailed support. I emailed them on
saturday but never heard anything back, yesterday my phone stopped working and my original phone number showed in the redpocket easyfill
url as being on the paygo plan. This morning I decided to do a prl and profile update and now I have the number associated with the phone but making an outbound call takes me to the automated RP system. So right now number associated with phone but nonfunctional. Not sure what to do at this point other than sit tight.

Did you reboot your phone?

Nope just did prl and profile update. The profile update wasn't working for like an hour and then I realized I had mobile data
turned off. Once I enabled data the profile update went through and I attempted a call only to be met by the automated RP
system.

I meant try rebooting your phone as well.

Sorry I've done that since and still getting the RP system when attempting to call out. When I attempt to send a txt I get the "The service you're
attempting to use is temporarily restricted. Your service has been temporarily restricted due to nonpayment or plan restrictions."

Outbound call works just fine.

Then you must not have received an email indicating your original number was restored, so doing all that will do no good.

Now my number is unknown, sigh...

Looks like my number has also been restored. I turned on my phone and it automatically did a PRL/profile update. For a while, the phone number was listed as zeros except for the last 4 digits. In a few minutes, the original number appeared.

Wondering: do you or did you have two phones with Cellnuvo, for you just posted on the CN "speculation" thread that your phone was just released from Cellnuvo after having emailed them to do so? Now you say your original # has been restored. Did your phone get released from Cellnuvo and then your number was restored or the other way around? Thanks.