Let's get rid of that stupid whirlpool kiip

I just hate it for which I don't need no reasons

Great idea! Thanks to the new synergy of the combined companies, they might be the first ones to make cell phones that also wash and dry your clothes. Yes, folks, the WhirlATTpool WasherDryerPhone would have a special ring tone (called the Ma Bell, of course) to let you know when your laundry is done. Sounds like loads of fun to me! :slight_smile:

Just to update after I followed up with Cellnuvo one more time:

CellNUVO commented:
I'm still awaiting word from tech but we are on it- will update as soon as possible. thanks!

They're working on it. So just give them time. Things happened. Even big companies like Apple and Samsung have problems as we've seen of what happened on Samsung Note 7 and replacement of battery on some of the iPhone models. These big companies have tons of resources went into R&D and yet still face challenges in their products.

Cellnuvo was quick in responding to both of my emails so I appreciate that! In the meantime, onward with the Match Number games!

I've contacted Tom to see if he will sort it out. Something should have been done by now.

I saw a few Whirlpool ads last night that paid 5 silver.. (That's okay, it's a static ad that doesn't require further action beyond 2 clicks.)

But.... more than 50% of the ads I was served were still the non-paying Whirlpool ad. 2 days ago, I got 30 of them in a row.......

[strike]I went back and forth with Tom with some emails this afternoon and I haven't seen any of these ads since. Hopefully they are gone for everyone and for good. Or they fix it to offer silver to click through.[/strike]

Nevermind back again

Yep, back with a vengence... showing VERY frequently. I guess the Whirlpool folks are getting a great deal, zero payout, free ad time.

I sent support a screen shot. Reply was they know. They working on it. Taking weeks

Yep, why fix their ad (last page not loading) when they can get free ad views this way...

I was thinking they owe each of us 3 gold for this long term mistake

Seems to be gone but now I have a FDA ad" VYLE delivery" that is either 5 silver or 0. The 0 ones appear about 60% of the time ugh.

Just hearing the above you could think wow why would anyone swipe this is terrible. But then it is never the full picture.

I also got that 150 silver ad to make up for it and won a 1800 split the pot. So overall I am way ahead tonight. You win some and you lose some.

I don't like the 0 silver ads though of course and they really need to get rid of them. But just saying that overall things are positive in my experience.

One bad no paying ad replaced with a different bad no paying ad

I have not yet seen a paying vyledelivery kiip ad . I am totally disgusted.

Email tom. Tell him your disgusted

Too much nonpaying crap! I can't believe that ExxonMobil has to be so cheap!

I don't know if my experience is the same as others, but.....
I've been seeing 2 Exxon Moble ads-- the more frequent one pays 2 silver as soon as the first static Kiip view loads-- if I close it then, I get 2 silver.
The rest of the ad is broken, and the steps never complete, on my phones.
(I didn't pay enough attention to see if both the ads act the same, except completion of the steps is broken on both.)

Ditto

Indeed there are two of them but neither pays. The first one ends with a black guy fooling with biofuel, your ass, totally scam. The second one ends with a bunch of flywheels.

Yes, those are the 2 I see-- I might say the one "never ends" with a bunch of flywheels, though. :frowning:
I have my phone set to vibrate, audio off. Just after the Kiip appears, my phone vibrates. Paying attention to the existing balance, and x'ing out of the Kiip immediately instead of starting the kiip video, I see 2 points add.

I also see another ad that is just a white screen, similar to the way the surveys start-- but it never loads. X'ing out gives 1 or 2 silver. It's quick. Yesterday, I had a 100- silver survey start to load numerous times, but it would never complete loading...... Oh, well.

And tonight, I'm seeing the same as H_H-- no pay for the Exxon ads. Actually, lots of problems tonight with stalling, failures to start ads, etc.