Ideas for what to buy using your silver in the cellnuvo in app store

So 90,000 silver is equal to $100

Is it possible to give a $100 retail value phone for 90,000 silver?

To know this. We would have to be on the Cellnuvo board and to know how much they make per ad. IE 30 credit coast guard ad

I think the phone idea is a great one

1. It will entice members who have 300,000 plus silver to spend it down and thus watch more ads.

2. It might stop the tendency to heavy use the phone during peak times. IE: Christmas

3. It will entice new people to watch more ads. So they can get a phone.

I'd be okay with having a fair profit margin build in, so it wouldn't have to match exactly-- but it would need to be reasonable.

The issue is what are you comparing to - the price on the website? I think the profit margin is already baked into the price of the phones on the website.

Their samsung S5 is listed as $280 so that is 252k silver if you use $10 = 9000 silver. You can probably get a good S5 for about $150 elsewhere or say $200 with a decent profit margin. So 135k-180k.

I don't think I would want to pay 252k but I might stretch to 180k-200k at the very most since it is no cash out of my pocket.

It will be really interesting to see what they come up with. Looking forward to this feature a lot. GSM service being the top of my desires though.

What I noticed on cellnuos website. They sell new and used phones. I personally do not like or want a used phone.
Also I compare everything to my Samsung Galaxy S3. I want the same specs or better and it must have lollipop and above.

I noticed they had new phones with 4 meg rom. Way less then my S3 with 16
Then they had one decent phone that was the LG FLEX. It seemed to have similar spec to galaxy S5. Off the top of my head. But it had android KitKat 4.4.2
That is a deal breaker for me. My S3 has 4.4.2 That does not work with Android Auto. Unless you can upgrade it to lollipop?

Maybe they will get a new selection of phones when they launch them in the store. I would if I was CN.

how about google nexus? That has my vote

LG g3 or Samsung s4 are good phones that go around 90 to 125 that would be good for the store

A couple of premium ones would be sweet. Not necessarily a S8! but a S7 or LG G5 should be attainable. That might encourage some swiping!

Nexus devices and moto G5 plus/ G4 series are also worthwhile. Iphone SE, 5S or 6 / 6 plus. Really a range is always best. Throw in some cheap ones like the HTC desire 510 or Moto E.

I think we all agree the current store could use a new selection when they let you use silver to buy them.

The airlines I just flew on said no galaxy 7 or note 7 allowed on planes and offered to mail it home.

So please no galaxy 7 or note 7 for silver.

Not sure why anyone wouldn't buy a used phone. All my mine were bought used and I never had a problem with any of them.

Maybe being a germaphobe

I'm a germophobe but all of my higher-end phones are used. I sanitize them thoroughly before use.

So you open them all up till they in pieces and use a professional phone sanitizer?

I don't completely disassemble them. Just remove the battery cover and battery. I don't know what would constitute a professional phone sanitizer and I'm confident that if the phone were under warranty that my choice of cleaning products would void the warranty-- but I haven't had any problems, yet.

Yea I understand what you are saying.

New for me

So you think these phones are sanitized when they come from china? My wife sanitizes everything whether new or not.

Sanitized as in taken apart into small pieces?

Not trying to be sarcastic, but if you take your car in to be serviced do you take it apart an sanitize everything who knows how many sick people worked on it

They don't spit on the steering wheel.

Listen it is simple. I prefer new phones.

Nothing to argue about and you won't change my mind

The samsung S7 is totally different from the note 7 and up until about 1 month ago was samsung's flagship phone. It is not banned at all.