Ideas for what to buy using your silver in the cellnuvo in app store

People whom have large amounts of silver. Should be given or allowed to buy a 60 day swipe instead of 30 days. What would happen if someone built up 100k or 200k or 500k. Then go into the hospital and come out with all the silver gone.

Just saying once you have a large amount built up. You should be able to buy a safety net.

The "I'm in a coma so I can't swipe" insurance. I like it.

I guess the question would be, assuming the company is willing to do this, what would people pay?

Given the numbers reported about earning rates per minute, it seems the implied "wage" is around $2/hr so how would one calculate a "fair premium"?

On one survey instead of asking if you are male or female it asks which one I identify with most . Omg political correctness is out of control. What a world we live in.

Do they have an androgynous barbie yet

I'd like to pay a lifetime no swipe fee. Say 10000 silver and my silver is safe with no swipes needed each month.

Just don't call it "Member Plus"! :wink:

I could see opting in for silver insurance where if you don't earn any silver during a month a preset amount of silver is deducted from your account. The amount deducted would be the key -- I'd be fine with 500 silver deducted for any non-earning month.

Coma insurance brought to you by cellnuvo.

Would get people talking on the boards lol

Would make them different. Stand out.

Sent 3 emails in last week no response. Anyone home or they partying with karl

Mark - forward me what you sent and I'll look into it. Tom@cellnuvo.com

I think we need to clarify some things here. Your silver is your silver

We require someone to earn silver once per billing period to keep the cellular service active

If you don't earn any silver during your billing cycle we suspend your device. This means you can't use your device on the cell network as you normally would, and would need to jump on wifi and earn silver and you will then be back up and running on the cell network.

Your silver is safe. It's yours. You earned it

Does this clarify?

Regarding the earning a silver to stay active - we are actively discussing a system that allows folks to not earn silver and not have their device suspended. It's a really intersting idea and we are chatting on how to do it.

Thanks all

Okay great thanks. We're all used to how ringplus suspended and terminated lines without mercy if you forgot to make a call when you needed to.

It would be nice to not have to worry about it at all and I would pay silver for that.

We are very aware of the issues other carriers have had and we are busting our butts to make sure we are open and transparent with all our users

Seriously though if someone sees or reads anything that leads them to think we are not being 100% open they should email me

We have worked very hard to have a sustainable business that will exist for a very long time. We have no vc money. No angel money. We were profitable from month two. We are here for you all over he long haul.

I agree with Don20, I would love the option to have silver deducted for not earning any silver rather than having my device suspended.

On another note, have the option to purchase credits/phones with Google Play credits with Cellnuvo's app. Although it'll be at a much higher price (43% increase, $14.30 for 9,000 credits) to cover Google's 30% transaction fee. It'll be 3.2 cents per min/MB vs 2.2 cents min/MB. Good for people who have Google Play credits sitting around from the Google Opinion Rewards app and other promos.

Have the ability to gift/transfer silver to other people (like FreedomPop).

Google rewards is a great idea

It is great. We're getting there.

... being able to unlock the phone would be worth a few gold...
International Unlock would be nice, Domestic Unlock would be awesome!

Just to clarify if you get suspended will you then cancel the line at some point or will it remain suspended indefinitely until you earn some silver? What about if you buy silver does that count as earning or getting a referral credit?

Thank you!

Candy? Anything

I'm content to just let my credits accumulate but reasonably priced phones could prompt me to part with my gold.

I would need to see the devices priced near the current $10/9000silver "exchange rate" to spend the "money" though.