Hot Deals - General

Get this via Capital One Shopping 6% rebate, effectively pay $228.84 (8.5% off). Cant use this at the register but you can use it on app check out (Walmart or Sams Scan-N-Go) or online ordering.

Pretty good rebates. 3% when using Paypal checkout and 2% everywhere else.

Wow! That's a great deal! I sure wish it would be available for existing customers, and if I was an existing TMHI, already with a voice line, I'd be a little upset.

As it is, I AM a TMHI customer, but my only other T-Mobile product is a postpaid $10/mo data only SIM that I use with my GV #s.

I wonder if having a single $20/month talk and text line will qualify you for this. If so, I'm in. I could have that voice/text reside on the eSIM portion of my iPhone SE-2 while getting data access on P-SIM (Visible). Total monthly cost for my home internet and personal cell line would come to $25 (home internet) + $20 (T-Mobile voice/text) + $10 (Visible cost when swapping using a referral).

That's not a bad idea, if that plan is eligible.

For me, even if I could somehow get the $25/mo as a current TMHI customer, at best, it would only save me $5/mo ($20 T-Mo T&T+$25 TMHI+$10 T-Mo Data) vs the $60/mo I pay now.

TMO blocks UDP which affects one device on my network so I am canceling my TMHI today. I will think about going back if this is still available after I meet my "not have TMHI within the last 30 days" requirement.

In case you hadn't seen this already, may be a few things to try PEW.

1 Like

Robot or human??

Thor hammer tool box, LOL!

I called T-Mobile and they said the $20 voice/text plan can be leveraged for the TMHI promotion!

Thanks. That's a good deal for someone needing an UT&T line! But if a new UT&T line isn't really needed, that makes the deal only $5/mo cheaper than the regular $50/mo price.

I recommend only stacking this offer if you are absolutely sure that TMHI will work well for you, since you would essentially be committing to it for 2 years - T-Mobile chat confirmed that starting up a new account with a $20 talk/text service qualifies you to take advantage of their $730 off (via 24 monthly bill credits) on the iPhone 13 series and $800 off (via bill credits) on the iPhone 14 series, with a qualified trade-in. That discount basically works out to a free iPhone 13 or 14 base with base storage. This is a great deal if you have a Pixel 5 or iPhone XR/XS to trade in.

1 Like

Well, looks like Verizon is offering 300mbps for $25 (10 year price guaranty) with at least the 2nd lowest unlimited plan. Competition, yeah!

Verizon has been promoting the $25 number for months now. The requirement to get that $25 price is autopay + subscribing to one of following mobile phone plans: 5g Play More, 5G Do More, 5G Get More, or One Unlimited.

You mean 5G Pay More? LOL

Verizon and T-Mobile Home 5G Internet service are not universally available. More likely, you can get one or the other (if you're lucky to even have one in your area).

LOL

I'll wait. We still have a couple of rolls left.

One Dollar ---Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!