Hot Deals - General

Panda Express, Yum!

Some time ago, I had purchased an e-gift card from the reseller and was not able to use the e-gift cards because they were asking for the PIN. Looks like the e-gift cards now have a PIN now. Oh, and you can add e-gift cards on your Panda Online account to use on online order!

9to5Toys: T-Mobile’s popular $25 per month 5G Home Internet now includes a free $100 gift card.

Panda22 did not work for me. I did see user comment mentioning 20% discount buying direct from Panda, min $30 GC purchase.

Even better if you buy this gift card using VISA Gift Card from giftcards.com and also get 8% rebate via Capital One Shopping.

I just ordered two $200 cards. If you up the amount on the Visa to $200, you'll get $20 off. Unfortunately, the max amount that can be loaded on an initial order is $250 and adding an extra $50 won't earn any additional discount.

1 Like

Boo, I could not buy the Panda Gift Cards with an e-VISA gift card. Oh well, still a good deal at 20% off.

https://www.amazon.com/b?creative=9325&camp=1789&tag=dealnewscom&node=18271648011&ascsubtag=en5xbu7017y1egx1cj4qn8H2eU1sTNnF

This is one of the best deals I've seen for a while: $15 a month for one year of Visible service--- via promo code code 15OFF12

But it's BYOD only. So, what do you do if you don't have a phone that's compatible with Visible? You could do what I did for a friend two months ago, when I got his "not compatible" Moto E5 working on Visible---by following the outline of this video:

At staples - No Purchase Fee when you buy a $200 Visa Gift Card In Store Only (a $6.95 value) - From 1/08-1/14 - Limit 8?

Good deal if you have a credit card with generous Staples cash back. Otherwise, meh!

Looks like US Mobile is looking for new signups.

Can anyone provide guidance re US Mobile's added line fees? Just figure +$5 a line with taxes & their fees? So the individual 2gb "$12" plan would be $17-$20/mo. total?

My $5 per mo plan with them costs $8.57 after they add a recovery fee of $1.57 and a service fee of $2.00.

IIRC - I did the $15 3GB for a month and the total came to $19 and change

Thanks guys.
So, 15-20% + $2
Dennis (Prepaidcompare) notes re shared/pooled data $9 plan -
"Unlike most US Mobile plans, taxes and fees are a flat 48 cents/month."
I see data appears hard capped on all but their most expensive plan also. Blah....

30 days free!

Hot deal in 2 weeks!

Lycamobile has a free trial for the first month on their 12gb plan, normally $33/month. months 2 and 3 are also only $5/month. It then goes to full price in month 4, so you need to cancel/port out before then