Hot Deals - General

I ordered one using my CapOne card to see if the incentives stack. However, I don't think they do, based on CapOne's T&Cs (use of a coupon invalidates their 6% CB).

Although I'm not positive re this new offer in the past it was possible to pay + $5 for a month (or several months) to go ad free.

Darn, after discount and fees, looks like I still get $8.98 off from a $250 gift card though (3.59% net disc).

I did also buy some gift card using a different cc offering 2% rebate before seeing this "6% deal", so $11.42 off (4.57% net disc).

"Free" iphone 12 mini at xfinity mobile

Well freeish for those with existing lines just adding another. Port in required. 24 monthly bill credits. Just have to pay the $40 or so in taxes and the extra $1-3 per month for the line.

Awesome, if true!

1 Like

Ting SIM for $1, comes with $30 credit.

No purchase fee mentioned so this is actually 5% off.

Update 9/7/22: Looks like they fixed the glitch. Purchase fee now shows up when you check out. No longer a deal.

Another update on this deal"

• trade-in values for older Pixels have gone down from $300 to $200
  • the current sweet spot is a trade-in value of $380-390 if you have an iPhone 8/8+/X/XS

Thanks. Samsung S10e is $390 too. Those are pretty inexpensive to buy.

(Personalized deal)
I got an email from Google Fi for 6 free lines for the rest of 2022. Guess that's from trying out Fi before.

"It's been a while since you've been a part of Fi, so we've got a special offer just for you: for a limited time, you can [join a Fi unlimited plan] with up to 6 lines *at no cost for the rest of 2022.

We don't want you to miss out—just use promo code ________________ to rejoin, and make sure all new line invitations are accepted by 10/21.

After that, continue to enjoy unlimited plans starting at $20/line per month for 4+ lines.²

• [Simply Unlimited] is the most affordable plan for unlimited data
• [Unlimited Plus] is great if you travel a lot and want more features

As always, you can easily sign up from home without contracts or hidden fees, safety and family features are included in all plans, and our support team is here to help 2 4/ 7.

• Google Fi team"

Just beware that if you sign up now you probably won't be able to take advantage of any BF deals that require activation/re-activation of 'new' service on Fi.

Panera 2 mo free promo.

Free to end of the year if you have an eligible AMEX card.

The Pixel 7 and 7 Pro are now available for pre-order direct from Google. If you do a pre-order, you can get $200/$100 store credit back for the 7/7 Pro. If you sign up for the Google One $9.99 plan and maintain it for 2 months, you can get another 10% store credit. Finally, trade-ins are credited at enhanced values. The max value of $750 appears to be limited to the iPhone 13/13 pro and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra possessing max storage. But something like $290 for an iPhone 8 with 64gb of memory is still pretty good and comparable to the Pixel 6a trade-in values.

5G Google Pixel Phones - Google Store

EDIT: BestBuy seems to be the better pre-order option if you have an iPhone XR, XS, 11, or SE (3rd gen). You get about equal or better trade-in value and their GCs can obviously be used for a bigger variety of stuff.

For future reference, I wanted to report that Capital One cashback did stack with the giftcards.com $250 prepaid Visa deal in August, in spite of their terms saying that I should have been disqualified. Capitol One credited me $15.35 yesterday. So I essentially paid about $228 for $250.

1 Like

I successfully ordered one for pickup early this morning (seems the deal was posted 2 days ago). The legs are too wide for my Entertainment Shelf so I ordered another set of legs from Amazon.

CapitalOne now has a 8% rebate on giftcards.com. Looks like another buying opportunity. Effectively 6% off on a $250 Virtual Account ($250 + $5.95 fee) * 92% = $235.47.

I was able to purchase Costco Shop Cards with these, so effectively a discount on Costco purchases. I've used the card on Amazon and Walmart (online or Walmart Pay) too. :slight_smile:

This is an incredible price, given the specs.
But be aware, this is a Gateway product----so do your research if interested.

EDIT: What the heck, it's trick or treat season---I'm gonna roll the dice on this one.

Mint Mobile effectively half price at $7.50/mo for 4GB/30 days for 6 mo.

Direct link to BB:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/mint-mobile-3month-bogo?

I get an "access denied" error when I try to "See Deal"