Hot Deals - General

If you have a 3a already it’s a no brainer. Just do it. Sell the 6a for a lot more cash if you don’t need it

Trade-in options have been changing. Importantly for me, the iPhone 7 32gb is now officially an option with a value of $290. I am definitely doing that one. I had also been considering trading in an iPhone SE 2nd gen for $285, but not anymore.

1 Like

$100 and use $15 off code as new customer.

1 Like

$120 new, <$80 open box.

Bought one back in March for $150.
No issues, a lot for the money, decent (BIG!) matte-ish screen, would like touch screen and backlit keyboard but that's not happening at this price point.
Running, learning Linux mode has been interesting.
PEW posted SD thread on new deal but here is the one from March with 27x comments.

Newer open box deal thread that seems separate from the new thread PEW posted above.

When it comes to Chromebooks , I need at least a 64GB eMMC---and a 2 year warranty is also nice---all for $159.99.

AUE?

Blahblah20character

Acer 317- 17.3" Chromebook AUE is Jun 2029.

ASUS 17.3" Chromebook (CXB170CKA-212.BCLN6) AUE is Jun 2029

Various iphones and androids with a $300 gift card at visible eg iphone se 2023 $429 with a $300 gift card. Requires an eligible port in and 3 months of service.

1 Like

Only seeing $200 max. category

Google pixel 6a enhanced trade in deals back at the google store. No buds free but they are only worth about $50.

Phones like the pixel 3a get $300. Iphone se 2020 $285 etc.

NFT, no idea why yet. LOL

I did the first (preorder) deal, 3a for 6a.
Ended up less than $80, I guess they ran out of buds and offered me a credit back of over $100 to pass on the buds.

Not bad if you dont mind a 14" 1080P screen. Seems chromebooks are suffering low demand recently, perhaps it is too good a product and people are not having to keep buying/upgrading like PC and Macs.

For someone with very basic computing needs and someone who can get by with a 64GB SSD, this is a great deal @ $60.
Bought one for a friend and set it it up. Far better than I thought it would be. It has the older "entry level" Intel Celeron N3450 processor-- but it's quad core which can make quite a difference.
And it comes with Windows 10 Pro--so you can do a lot more tweaking with it.

1 Like

$200 Lowes Gift Card, 10% off

1 Like

The 6% rebate using CapitalOne is especially interesting.

Enhanced trade-ins are still allowed, although Google is no longer offering free set of buds.

Most interestingly, I decided to return one my orders. I had already sent in as a trade-in my damaged iPhone 6 that was quoted with a trade-in value of $100.01. Google gave me a full refund before the 6a package even got to them. Several days later, they wound up giving me a $100.01 store credit for the trade-in.

You are fortunate. Unless they have fixed it I believe if the trade in posted first you would have received the $100 back for the trade in and then the full refund less $100 for the return. So you'd just get your money back but they would keep the iphone too lol.