Hot Deals - General

redrotors - thanks for the additional information. Very helpful!

To anyone who ordered this deal: did the SIM package come in a much bigger box than was necessary? Mine came in a box measuring around 12" x 7" x 5". There was also bubble wrap inside to prevent my SIM package from getting damaged. What a waste and detriment to the environment!

Mine also came in such a box/packaging. 9 5/8 x 7 5/8 x5 1/ 4.

Meanwhile, the oil filter I received from Amazon came in an envelope. Luckily it wasn't dented.

Looks like you don't need to graduate from packaging school to package things!

You can tell amazon to put it in a box. It is a option you click.
Usually Amazon warns you that they are going to ship in original packaging. Then you can click on to put it in a box.

Quite possible that there was no option for you. I recently received a phone case that they just slap the label on top of the case that wasn't sealed. I do not remember seeing the option to put it in a box.
Amazon is being cheap but I think they run the risk of the product never getting to you or being damaged.

Very interesting information. Thank you for sharing.

Total wireless refurb Iphone XR Black with $25 plan for $121.75 + tax.
Need to use a 25% coupon that you can get for signing up for emails. Easiest way to get it is to open up the homepage in an incognito window. Once you enter in the email a code pops up on screen so you could theoretically put in anything.

https://shop.totalwireless.com/shop/en/totalwireless/phones/gp-iphone-xr-black-64gb-v5r-reconditioned

With the new verizon unlock policy it should be unlockable after 60 days. So another $25*2 months needed unless you win points on the spin the wheel game.

Good for trade ins too.

top cashback is 12% cashback for total wireless.

Referral code see the main thread here in case you want to use on total wireless - https://www.nthcircle.com/forum/general/76-referral-links-allowed-in-this-thread-only-hungryghost?start=150#53110 $80 in rewards after 2 months.

That seems to be a great deal.

What are the refurb phones from them like? Has anybody had any experience with them? I can't see anything that states what condition it will be in?

What about returns? Are they good at accepting them and refunding?

Refurbs are usually very good. The ones I've had looked new with 100% batteries. I can't vouch for the quality of the parts used but they look good.

Plan can't be returned. So you are on the hook for the cost of the plan regardless. Otherwise returns are straightforward.

Looks like $130 gets you a new iPhone XR from Metro but you'll have to wait 6 months for unlock.

Free 2 months of Paramount+ (previously CBS All Access) premium plan (normally $10/mo.) with promo code TEENWOLF.
YMMV but should work for new & previous users.

I've been testing out Boost on my various phones. Boost is still a good option for me to acquire cheap numbers for port-out purposes and I can get good use of the data with my androids. However, I've come to the realization that Boost is a no-go as a plan for my main phone for a while - until I'm forced to use a phone running IOS 15 in about 2-3 years. Boost data apparently only works on iPhones that are updated to IOS 15. Data won't work on my current main phone, which is an iPhone SE running IOS 13. And when 13 becomes too hard to use, I can reclaim from my dad an iPhone 6s running 14.2. (IOS 14.5 is very important cutoff and I'm going to avoid using any iPhone on that or above for as long as possible.)

I've never been able to order.
Every time I enter zip & email it returns "please enter a valid email"
I've tried duck.com, gmail.com, hotmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com address', all fail. Tried on a few browsers on a few devices & on a few different WiFi & mobile networks.
So???

I've placed 3 orders successfully. First was to a gmail account to my home. 2nd was to a XXXX@comcast.net account to a rental property. 3rd was to a different gmail account to the same rental property.

free glasses pay ship etc 6.95 plus

Get your class action settlement! Maybe you can get a quarter. :slight_smile:

Another class action -
Get $12 from Welch's.

You may be a Class Member entitled to a Cash Refund if you purchased Welch's 100% Grape Juice Concord Grape, Welch's 100% Juice Red Sangria, or Welch's 100% Black Cherry Concord Grape Juice between March 23, 2016 and October 1, 2021.

https://www.welchfoodssettlement.com/

If I'm not mistaken privacy.com cards may have used Plaid. May depend on when you established your account