FreeUp reduces coupons to 10 Cents!

I most certainly agree! It is well worth the effort in my case for reliable coverage thus far.

Don't tell anybody, but for that reason, I'm not swiping anymore :slight_smile:

To maximize their profits, looks like CN and F-Up are trying to find the lowest bar of our participation.

Few are. Tom still did not come here to talk.

Speaks volumes.

@lexusl21To date, the free plan only requires you log in once per billing cycle to renew. If the free plan monthly allotment meets your requirements, there is no reason to wait and see.

Well I would have to Port number and my needs are met with T-Mobile for now. Looking at free up for future service

Does free up have voicemail? Is it call in or virtual app?

Have they scrapped their requirement where you had to interact with the rewards app at least once per month? I for one will be happy to see that go.

I got credited for 7 x .07 for yesterday 5/23. I tried 10 prints today so now to see how many I get credited for.

Our group also shows credit for 7x.07 which equals 49 cents everywhere but FU world, our total rewards only increased by 3 cents for the day, so FU is looking into that. While their accounting skills are lacking, their customer service and reliable service is top notch!

Has anyone called or emailed customer service to ask why the web site says 10 cents, but the credits are only 7 cents?

It's not just the website. I got a text from FreeUP yesterday on one of our lines to let me know about the change. (That's good, although it's a few days late.....)

"Earn even more printing coupons! Earn 10 cents in Reward Dollars each time u print. Print up to 7 times/day to earn up to 70 cents/day just printing coupons."

I have not looked at the other phone to see if it received the same text.

I do presently see updates (no longer double). All are showing $.07 each. Would be nice to find out what's up with that.

Edit:
Oh, and the other account missed one credit.

I got the 7x7=49 cents credits on both accounts for the 23rd. I just sent an email to support asking where the hell the 10 cents for each coupon printing went. Hopefully, some other forum members have already done the same, for there is supposedly strength in numbers, as they say, a notion FU has evidently taken with a grain of salt.

EDIT: I also emailed billaway asking what's up with 7 cent rewards when it's promised as 10 cent rewards.

I joined Isamorph in sending an inquiry to customer service.

KentE, I also got the same text message as you did. Seems like the 'marketing' department needs to call the IT guys and repair the 'disconnect'

Has anyone received an update on the $.07 crediting vs the $.10 crediting (since emailing)?

Not yet for me. I haven't ever heard from billaway.com the few times I've emailed them in the past, so I doubt I will this time. Maybe FU will respond soon.:dry:

I did get an auto-reply acknowledging my inquiry-- but I only sent that this morning, so it's not a surprise that I haven't received a real reply yet.