FreeUP coupons not crediting

It could also be a referral reward. If a friend uses your link, they get 5 bucks and you get 1 buck per month, iirc.

I am not sure that this will work for everybody, but i noticed that on days when i print each coupon individually, I get credited for 2 (.48 cents) and on days when I print both together, I only get credited for one. (.24 cents). I also have been getting the $10 bonus after I accumulate $10. It seems fairly easy to get money accumulated, but I don't know how I am ever going to use it on the free plan (like the saying goes...water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink........)

After what looks like 4 total credit adjustments to bring me to $7.17, zero zero zero... :frowning:
Hope the free plan stays and then we just have to worry about the 1 interaction a month... assuming it even credits... :((

Credits come in spurts. Sometimes 1-3 days without any showing up, and then catch up. I don't think I've seen credits appear on the weekend.

FWIW: Earlier today, I sent FreeUp support an email pointing out problems with the coupon rewards crediting, where I mentioned my own problem of not being credited for 7 out of 30 days, as well as mentioning that others I know( forum members ) are having similar problems with coupon printing. I also mentioned the faulty printing problem can't be solely the fault of the several people using the rewards app, and mentioned that several people would probably upgrade to a paid plan if the rewards app were reliable.

I noticed today that instead of being credited for 2 coupons a day, I was only credited for 1 a day for my last two days in my rewards history, so I asked CS if they had reverted back to the 1 a day crediting for coupons. We'll see how 2019 goes.

My account that was crediting quite regularly (every 2-3 days) has stopped crediting and I haven't received anything since 24th Dec. I have been printing coupons every day. Might have missed one day but that is about it.

I'm still seeing credits, incliuding 5 that processed today. I print 2 each day, and it appears I'm still getting credited for same (mostly) on the ones that tallied with today's date. I have an odd number of credits on a couple of processing days, so somewhere along the line a couple haven't credited. Sounds like I've been pretty fortunate to have few problems.

Balance went up again, maybe they figured out and fixed the glitch?

Like mmfacemm I was getting my coupon credits every 2-3 days like clockwork, but I have not received ANY in the last 10 days.....

This coupon thing is getting hairy. Of course it's possible that FreeUp was overwhelmed with so many free plan signups, and didn't think many of these signups would be printing coupons since rewards could not be used on this plan. But sufficient time has elapsed for FreeUp to have rectified the situation by now. And, obviously, the more coupon printing counts that are received by the ad vendors, the more money FreeUp receives from them, and the less rewards, intentional or not, from coupon printing that FreeUp must pay out, the more profit for FreeUp. I did not get my matching $10 for the first month due to just a few days of not being credited for coupons printed. FreeUp offers some great AT&T plans, but the coupon snafus are needlessly sullying their image. Some MNVO's are peculiar.

I buy the 'overwhelmed' theory, although I'm not sure who's overwhelmed-- FreeUp, Billaway, etc.
In any case, rewards are not new for FreeUp-- it's what they've based their campaign on since April, and it's the 'core' function that makes them stand out from the MVNO crowd.

Anyone with persistent issues with coupon crediting should notify Customer Service, even if you're inclined to be tolerant of a period of working out the bugs.. It's particularly telling that some of the most experienced members are having issues, that at least a couple of folks report issues with 1 of 2 lines, and that even Frasier1 (the 'early adopter' here) is having recent problems. As usual, pertinent details about what's working, and what's not, should help the CSR team.

I just sent FreeUp CS a link to this forum thread.

Someone I referred got their $5 but I never received anything.

Still no rewards from me since 24th dec. I tried a new phone, printing from the website etc just to see if I can kick start it. My family member has given up on theirs as they received 4 days coupons and that is it. Similar to Diedrichduo.

Funnily it seems like we are grouped into cohorts or something. Each group exhibiting the same problems at the same time.

I haven't seen reports of anyone receiving the bonus for referring someone else-- except that I think Frasier1 did get a couple early on before the free plans. If someone has, maybe they could comment on it.
Doesn't seem a problem for the new account to receive the $5 bonus, which is nice.

Well I just received 24 cents. So 24 cents instead of $5.28 for the past 11 days. Not happy :frowning:

Anyone still getting double coupon credits a day?

I contacted customer service but yes they must be swamped as I hardly ever get a reply these days.

I am still getting credits for 2 coupons/day, on a line started around 11/28. (I did not for the first week or so, but it's been pretty consistent since then.)
I started a new line for a family member yesterday, and have received 2 credits for the first day.

Just got credited today with 2 coupons a day for the past 3 days, so maybe filing a grievance has an impact, at least for now.

I got a 1 dollar referral credit on Jan 1st

FWIW, I have no payment method on file and everything is OK.

Yes it was giving me the wrong message about the payment after all. Customer support got back to me and said they manually renewed the plan and reinstated me. I guess it didn't log my plan renewal last month though I am 95% sure I renewed it. Glad CS didn't penalise me this time. I guess it could have been my fault. It is a pain the two accounts we have have totally different renewal dates.