FreeMii

my blue sim is now fully functional as of 4pm today.... but I am receiving calls from same network ( ATT )
No incoming calls from other networks ( tmobile and verizon ).

No idea ..what is going on... I need to check with Monika 2maro

Nothing here yet

If that is true it's not being publicized.

Very true, although I did point out before that what the shipping information said matched what it appeared was needed for that. As a result, I am now waiting for my new phone to be delivered (hopefully before the end of next month) before I start using my new SIM.

In other news, my Pink SIM was reported activated last Thursday, and my Blue SIM migration was reported completed this morning, which is interesting because once I found the right form I requested the permanent Pink transfer. Although if Beast/Freemo continues to give me the runaround, it might be a blessing in disguise, so I may need to wait to follow up on it (or not) until next week.

Your last post in the Beast thread was over 4mo. ago (did I miss a more recent one?). Are they even still responding to you? Will be curious to hear the tale when you have a final resolution (even if it is just throwing in the towel).

I am all set with my blue migration.
Big thanks to Monika :slight_smile:

20 days and I'm still waiting for my migration complete email...

Waiting here too, although I'm still pleasantly surprised by TMo's coverage here.

my migrated blue SIM STOPPED working from today afternoon......No idea what freemii is doing.

Any resolution?

No idea... SIM got re-activated after 2 hours and its working fine now

I am all set now

So, it turns out that my number got "lost" in the migration. So I am using the Pink SIM permanently, with a promise that if I need to, I can change to either Blue or Red without charge.

Might be the beginning of the end. Blue service provider is gone. Got this today:

That came up over here too. I, on the other hand, have gotten the notice that my new Pink network SIM has been activated, which seems to be what the message quoted in the post on the other thread was talking about, but no indication yet that it's been shipped to me.

Fortunately/unfortunately, I'm not actively using my Freemii service at the moment because I've been holding off since the previous SIM replacement to use the included device swap...for a crowdfunded device that hasn't shipped to me yet (I was hoping to have it by April).

That's fortunately because it means I'm not relying on it...unfortunately because now that this has happened, I might as well have been. But of course, there was no way to know that until it did.