Freemii issues and updates - currently 1GB / month on pink

My line is back up and running now thanks to freemii support.

1 Like

Same here, mine started working (pink)

1 Like

Mine is also up and running again. I really thought this was the end this time.

1 Like

My Red was down. It's back up now. sblake5 my Blue is gone gor good couldn't get pink to replace it so I cancelled altogether. I just now have the Red

Curious, why couldn't you get the pink to replace your blue? (God all the color references sound silly)

As you probably know Freemii announced Blue shutdown for good, and they sent all Blue account holders pink sim to replace blue When I received mine supposedly activate Not the case I contacted support back and forth all the issues was not resolved so i cancelled altogether
Blue ATT
pink Tmobile.

Check your emails! New network offerings have been added. Lots to discuss.

FreeMii
MDN 517XXXXXX - YOUR FREEMII NUMBER IS MOVING
Dear Plaxxxx

ACTION REQUIRED - PLEASE READ TO THE END

KEEP YOUR MEMBERSHIP. MOVE YOUR NUMBER TO YOUR FAVORITE NETWORK.

At FreeMii we’ve been working to improve our services. Previously, we’ve used our licenses with network providers to offer wireless services to our members. These network providers act as middlemen that grant us access to major wireless carriers and network operators.

Unfortunately this meant that FreeMii and FreeMii members were subject to the rules set by these network providers. Within the past twelve months, these network providers have required us to transfer lines from one carrier to another on multiple occasions. We’ve also been forced to incur higher costs for licensing. Additionally, service downgrades were largely due to the sudden closure of one of our network providers resulting in restricted data consumption.

We know how terrible of an experience this has been for many of our members. All of these challenges have been detrimental to our membership and have caused many cancellations. We understand that this experience has been unacceptable, and we are saddened to know that we could not previously maintain our quality of service as promised.

In spite of all of these challenges, FreeMii will be announcing our new prepaid network integration. This means you will be able to keep your FreeMii membership and take your number to any FreeMii supported network that you prefer. Monthly credits will automatically be applied to your carrier account directly.

With this new service, we are no longer subject to changes implemented by network providers. FreeMii can now connect your membership to any of the ten (10) supported networks. You are free to choose any FreeMii supported network and receive the same great benefits of your FreeMii membership. Once connected, automatic credits are applied directly to your new account regardless of which carrier you select. These monthly credits are issued prior to your billing date and will be applied to any unlimited data, talk, and text plan offered by your new preferred network.

As a thank you to all of our current members, we will be waiving your membership fee for two (2) years. For 24 months FreeMii will issue your membership credits applied directly to your new account with your preferred network. Enjoy two (2) years of unlimited data, talk, and text and the quality of service at no cost to you.

We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate these challenges and do our best to change the world.

Please complete this Mobile Number Transfer form to initiate your transfer and select your preferred network.

Regards,
FreeMii

© 2022 FreeMii. All rights reserved.