Cellnuvo has closed my account

I just purchased the infinity plan with 5 golds. Lol

I haven't tried that, but when I tried $5 top up, I wasn't allowed to do so as my account was closed.

It's an add-on. It doesn't work if Red Pocket account is already closed. I get this message from RP:

Code:12
Message:Account status: "Closed" cannot be accepted for refill

I havent tried to buy the $2.00 ad on, but if my account was closed and I wanted to save my number to port out I would take the $2.00 gamble. Edit: just read an earlier post that said this wont work. I also had the option on the closed plan to buy the $5.00 paygo, I got as far as pressing the purchase botton, but didnt as I'm not going to use this phone anymore.

I would, too. No harm at all that I can see in trying. If that didn't work, I'd stay on Chat long enough to find an agent and ask if there are any options. (I don't care about the numbers I have there.)

I used redpocket chat the other day to release a phone and they were very helpful.

RP Chat waiting time wasn't too bad for me (15 min or so) and they are helpful. I was told that my number was added to the list of numbers to be reactivated and that I would need to wait for 2-3 hours.

I just wish CN would make a little more effort to inform us of what to expect.

Looks like once your account is closed you can't purchase ad ons or paygo plan. I just tried and got the error code the earlier poster reported. Looks like redpocket chat would be your best bet.

I just wish CN would make a little more effort to inform us of what to expect.
[/quote]
Thanks, guff! Did RP Chat seem to indicate your number was already on that list, or that they would add it to the list? I'm wondering if this is partially a glitch of some type?

I have a line that was successfully refilled a few weeks ago and it's been fine, and showed as 'active' when last checked a few days ago. (Although the expiration date indicated was some time in the past.) It now shows as status "closed", and attempting to refill through RedPocket direct fails with the error message mentioned above. It seems strange that it went straight from "active" to "closed", while before we've seen a interim 'suspended' status.

I had not tried the Red Pocket Mobile Refill Step1 ("guest" refill) link before. I find it strange, and frustrating that it yields a different set of options than is available through Red Pocket Mobile Refill, or through the refill link after logging in at myredpocket.com.

Interesting that there's a 82 minute wait for chat. Maybe red pocket is having problems today.

"DONT do the refill". i just did the refill and phone remain inactive. talked to support that refill only works if u have a active monthly payment. i asked for refund.

Thanks, guff! Did RP Chat seem to indicate your number was already on that list, or that they would add it to the list? I'm wondering if this is partially a glitch of some type?

I have a line that was successfully refilled a few weeks ago and it's been fine, and showed as 'active' when last checked a few days ago. (Although the expiration date indicated was some time in the past.) It now shows as status "closed", and attempting to refill through RedPocket direct fails with the error message mentioned above. It seems strange that it went straight from "active" to "closed", while before we've seen a interim 'suspended' status.

I had not tried the Refill Step1 - Red Pocket Mobile ("guest" refill) link before. I find it strange, and frustrating that it yields a different set of options than is available through Refill - Red Pocket Mobile, or through the refill link after logging in at myredpocket.com.
[/quote]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My initial impression was that they added my number to the list after I contacted RP through the chat session. I could be wrong, thought. It would be nice if they were taking care of all the closed CN accounts.

I was told to wait for 2-3 hours for my account to be reactivated. It's been more than 3 hours since I had the chat and my account remains closed.

I was told once my account is reactivated, I would be fine till my next expiration date, which was 11/24. They close the account if there's no payment within 30 days. So, if CN doesn't do anything again, I would be facing the same problem after a month.