Beta testing the new app

I thought the earning double was only for the beta testing phase. If continued earn is double and cost is doubled as well then we are in the same
boat we are as well... txts have become a little more expensive and paying for units of silver has become cheaper.

You can now buy 9000 silver for $10.

min = 20 silver = $0.022
text = 3 silver = $0.003
MB = 20 silver = $0.022

Even if you just want to buy silver and not swipe these prices are really good. I wonder how much roaming is.

Basically everything has doubled. Your coastguard ad used to be 15 credits and then bought 1.5 mins (10 credits a min( and now is worth 30 credits and buys 1.5 mins (20 credits a min)

That is excellent for talk and text. Data is reasonable too. Better than Tello for everything other than data which is virtually the same.

Looks really good to me!

Can anyone not beta confirm what a coastguard or baby boss or silk ad credits ?

I don't mind the slight increase in texts - they were incredibly cheap before.

Roaming used to be double. So I assume the same. Very good value.

Non Beta app is still 15 credits for Coastguard/Boss Baby/Silk

Data went from $40/1000MB to $22.22/1000MB, which is a good improvement.

Tello has unlimited 2g if you buy 200MB at 2¢/MB, so still a better deal on purchased data.

Cash is now worth more, at CellNUVO, but ads are worth less, especially for text messages.

These totals continue to roll over month after month, if this continues this is something they have over tello

sorry i was thinking of tello's paid plans not their pay as you go... the above would be wrong it that case

Yes if you need 2g or want a monthly plan then tello is better. Also to mix plans and paygo.

But for just paygo cellnuvo just became even better for talk and text. Tello is $20 for 1gb paygo but close enough. Also you can earn free service of course.

I think the changes are very positive and cellnuvo just became very competitive.

Did you update to the new app version? What version number is it?

Rollover is a point in CN's favor.

tello paygo rolls over though.

Reasonably priced roaming is a big one in favor of cellnuvo.

Is roaming still 20 credits? Or 40 now?

These rates become even more attractive if anyone actually signed up for their paid plan.. you could see their paid plan as an auto top
up pay as you go plan... just their rates are now $19 for 18000... so slightly better than the infinite plan

Earned credits didn't double, which means that referral credits that hadn't been awarded, yet, just halved in value.

I've been working my butt off to earn credits for a girl at church and now, when they're awarded, they'll only be worth half as much.

Probably 40

Yes that sucks. All our referral credits earned to date just halved.

Saw this on their website. It doesn't work though I get "2 invalid Keyword or Activation Code" error.

I wonder since mine did not go through yet if it will be doubled?

Wait a second if I was a refferal to chell and she got 1000 refferal credits. Did it not just double in her balance?

how many credits are these worthy of in the new app?

Yes, but if it hadn't been awarded, yet, then it's only worth half as much.

Look at your Silver Awarded. They didn't double-- but the "prices" did.