Back to 99% 1 silver ads

That isn't true until the daily reset or if you haven't swiped at all since the last reset.

That has NEVER happened for me and I do resets all the time and at different times of the day. Not sure what you mean.

I guess it is ymmv then. It happens to me and everyone i know all the time.

What version of the CellNUVO app are you using?

Interesting. The accounts within our home do not do the match all pot if I do reset and reactivate until the 7PM daily pot, so anytime a reset is anticipated, we time it for about 30 minutes prior to 7PM EST. All phones are running the latest version of the app.

I'd had a period of at least 10 days when I basically gave up on reaching 20 Split entries per day. That seems to have improved considerably in the last couple of days, although the average ad payout is still small.
Even with reduced ads, I've still managed to get 500 silver (average, per line) because of surveys. That's a reasonable target for me, since it allows me to pay a small phone bill, and save for a new phone.

Same, here. I've been able to maintain 500-1000 silver, even during this drought, by answering the surveys that pop up and by doing the "download and run" super silver. Sometimes a 160 or 300 silver download/run shows up and it doubles during the bonus period, so that makes it easy to hit my target.

@KentE and @Chelle, glad you're still getting lots of silver! I keep getting those 100-point surveys too, but the little wheel usually just keeps spinning, then goes blank for a while, then POOF! it's back to the home screen. Have seen hardly any 15-pointers for the past week or so, and it often takes quite a few swipes in a row to get any rewards (even 1- or 2-pointers) at all. Hope the payout rate goes back up before my carpal tunnel swiper syndrome flares up. :slight_smile:

One, and only one, of my 2 accounts did the spinning wheel & POOF! thing for 2-3 days, too. And I can't remember the last time I got a 15 silver ad. The key to my report about average earnings is 'average'. Yesterday & today, for example, I got 4 surveys on one of my phones. (Haven't tried #2 yet.). You can try the usual tricks of clearing cache, google ID, sending your phone on vacation to sunnier climes, or just wait it out. The latter worked best for me. (Seriously, I think sometimes sending my phone on a vacation doesn't yield better results while on vacation, but better results when it returns to my home.)

[strike]

Thanks for the suggestions, Kent. I've tried them all recently, to no avail, but I'll keep swiping no matter what or my name isn't Diedrich_Sisyphus_Duo!

I strongly recommend the super silver opportunities that only require you to download and open an app.

I only do these during the bonus period and I stop swiping until I get the credit. It usually takes about a minute. Then I swipe and the next 1 point ad will bring in the bonus data from the super silver.

I'm very stingy with my bonus period swipes. I look for the highest yield opportunities.

After I've exhausted any download/run super silver I usually get a survey or two. Then I VPN into the areas where I most typically get 15 point ads. Lately, they've been scarce, but I still get a handful of them before I finish the 20 bonus swipes.

Where are those super silver opportunities that only require you to download and open an app???

In the usual place, mixed with all the offers. They'll typically be 20-50 silver, with a few higher. I did Clash of Lords 2 last night for 102 silver, and it was near the top of the scroll. (But, the offers don't show up for everyone at the same time, although if you check daily you'll usually see one that has been mentioned lately.) The silver showed up about 2 minutes after I poked at my screen enough to get through the first scenario.
I also noticed Flashlight for 51 silver.

Warning: I think the bulk of apps offered either serve ads on their own, or harvest information to send home to the developer. I'm okay with either, since I use a dedicated swiping phone.

When I install the apps I deny all the permissions and I still get credit.

I got a little too excited by Chelle's post and tried Wendy's for 800 silver. Big mistake! In spite of a great deal of poking at my screen (love that expression, KentE!) for over 5 minutes, and then waiting for more than 5 minutes to get my 800 silver, I got nothing. Should've just stuck to the 20 point app downloads but like I said I got too excited/greedy by how easy Chelle's post sounded.

I haven't seen the Wendy's one, but I've got gotten some others that were 160, 300 and 500 that were doubled because of the bonus period.

Well, all I can say (and I mean this sincerely, not sarcastically) is lucky you! Glad you are doing so well and hope your luck ends up trickling down to all of us dedicated swipers.

The one that looks like it's from Wendy's is not. It's a chance to enter a sweepstakes with a Wendy's reward as a prize. There are several similar offers with differing prizes. They seem less likely to pay off to me.
Although.... I've had some rewards that do pay off after a delay of 24 hours or so. Might still be hope. Let us know if it shows up.

If the pots get any smaller we're going to have to write a check to CellNUVO whenever we win...

Do coin dozer