0 Gold/mo Infinite Plan

Been 24 hrs since my first refill by app and still no service.

Me too.

CN support says refill is showing active and to do PRL update. Done so, still no service.

Sigh...

CN frequently suggests a PRL update as a fix attempt-- it's not likely to work for this sort of thing. A Profile update is 'barely' more likely to have an effect, but it doesn't hurt to try it.

I did a network reset and it's working now.

Support recently told me that the refill topup issues seems to be on rp side. They working on it.

Did you try a Profile update first, or go straight to network reset?
Either way, a useful tip for others!

Did Prl update first as advised and it updated but service was not working.

Tried profile update but it keeps hanging. Finally did network reset and got service working.

Not sure if that did the trick or just timing as support was getting tier 2 to work on it.

This is for cdma sprint only?

People like me who were switched to gsm (redpocket sim) just have to wait for support to fix this issue of topups.

Glad this worked for you

Kate84N,
What kind of phone do you have? LG? Moto? Samsung? I have an HTC One A9 (Sprint).

Network reset is for all carriers. Both iPhones and android phones, users can reset their networks. My brother's on MintSim was having problem with data, I did network reset, and his data was back to work normally again. So if you're having problems with data, this may be another solution. Bear in mind, when you reset your network, you'll have to enter your home wifi password again otherwise you'll be using you phone's data.

I think that the Network Reset also triggers a Profile update.
In theory (I think), resetting the actual network settings shouldn't be necessary unless you're changing networks. (changing Red Pocket carriers, for example.)
I'm a little surprised that a profile update would do the trick (assuming it wasn't just fortunate timing)-- it seems to imply that consumption capability is controlled at a handset level, via a "handshake" from the network. It's certainly possible.

In any case, if anyone else is waiting for a refill to show up, this is definitely worth a try! Maybe we learn something. If someone else wants to give it a try, do the Profile update first. If it doesn't work, try the carrier reset.

I can't make calls, send text messages-nothing. Everytime I try I just keep getting the "Welcome To Red Pocket message" requesting me to refill my account.

I and many others got the same message.

Did you try to refill through app? Works for a few. Many like me trued and it does not work.Support tells me it us on redpocket side. They working on fix

Yep, I topped up via the app yesterday at 5:45 p.m.

I did it 8 plus days ago.

Seens only a few successful

It was on my CDMA Sprint line, phone is Moto G4+ unlocked to all carriers GSM/CDMA.

I am also waiting on lexus and mmface refill successes on their TMo line before I start my GSM switch to a different phone.

Be sure you guys will know when we do.

Support told me it is all good on cellnuvo's side. So they escalate it. Hope it works

Network reset usually works only if you have problem with your phone data. If you can't receive call/text, or hear message from Red Pocket,etc. then you have to contact CN support for help. Hopefully with new support system, helps will be quicker and more efficient.

More efficient? Looks that way to me.

Quicker? Not at all

Imho