0 Gold/mo Infinite Plan

I emailed support on Monday. My email had two parts.

1 - question if the plan is intended to expire every 30 days without rollover, and

2 - I asked them to port my number to Red Pocket CDMA (Verizon) and sign me up for the 10 Gold/mo plan. I haven't heard back from them, but before the 24 hours went by, I discovered my number being ported, and Verizon phone working - well sort of - the account still needs Initial Refill.

The point is - they've seen my inquiry and since they haven't answer, I suspect, there is no simple answer. We'll see, but I'm hopeful.

I hope so, too!
When we saw the first appearance of the $5 CN plan, a lot of us were worried about the possibility that it might cost $5 every month regardless of usage. One of my phones simply was not a good fit for that, and I probably would have chosen to move that phone to Tello. (who does have a non-expiring Pay-Go option.)

But mmfacemm asked Tom about it soon after, and Tom replied that the $5 would not expire. Until we have word (or clear evidence) that this is not true, I'm choosing to believe it.

Many of us in the same situation. We see that old phone is released. Used telling checker. The redpocket T-Mobile sim register's
No refill. No support
answer Been 7 days. I took a pic.

I did get in day 3 a question from support asking if I used the app. Sent them answer and pic. No reply from them

Try this

http://freecarrierlookup.com/

Courtesy of mmfacemm

My service is still working today even though my.redpocketmobile.com says my plan expired yesterday.

The one line I still have with CellNvuo said it was on the $5 CellNuvo plan and I checked it 2 days ago because service stopped. The my.redpocketmobile.com status was Airtime Expired. 2 nights ago I did the 5 Gold top up via the Store in the app, nothing seemed to happen. But last night it started working again--texts, calls, LTE data. Gold balance remains the same, but the my.redpocketmobile.com status now says Active. The allotments all say 0, however. Seems weird.

I'm sorry to tell you but it will stop tomorrow, unless the account is refilled. It happened to me twice.

Cellnuvo needs to hire whomever to get this fixed

They put out one fire just to have another start

Samsung S5. Time for an upgrade, waiting for CN to sell the Samsung S7 on Verizon for gold :wink:

Last holiday season. Southwest airlines did not allow any Samsung 7. Including galaxy.

I would never touch a 7

Yes I know it was the note 7

Southwest did show a difference. Why should i

Any new clarifications on if people are getting 5 gold deducted per month? Or is this 0 gold per month and remaining balance carries over?

I'll know the 31st. Has anybody gotten a 2nd refill of the $5 dollar infinity plan?

My credited $5 PayGo on RedPocket set to expire 10/18 yesterday.

No service today as calls out are connected to "Welcome to RedPocket yada yada...".

My first refill by app 5 gold infinite plan went through and saved a screenshot of confirmation. Gold did not go down even after reboot, nothing in the app purchase history.

How long does it take to be able to make calls again?

My credited $5 PayGo expired on 10/17. It still worked on the 18th until late afternoon. I did a topup in the app and it took less than 12hrs for my phone to start working again. The gold was deducted when my service started working.

On my.redpocketmobile.com my account now shows expiration date of 10/28 with 0 for talk/text/data but everything is working.

This topup shouldn't expire. If it does I'll switch to a monthly plan and leave when my gold balance is depleted.

I shall wait, hopefully it becomes instantly in the future.

Curious how much time is that

For me if they can get tmobilr working. I will stay. Got my emergency tpo sim card just in case

So will I, unless it requires only 100 silvers per month.

Well today brother's phone even though calls were still working, data stopped. So finally broke down & made account on myredpocket & sure enough it showed EXPIRED. So used CN app to buy 5 gold & the Infinite plan. Now waiting to see what happens.

So figured I'd better check my other bro's account so created RP account for him & his shows ACTIVE with expiration date of 10/18 but also shows -0- for mins/txt/data so will need to get him on Infinite plan using 5 gold.

I hadn't contacted CN to put either on the Infinite plan since I was waiting for the rush to die down & by then CN said to do it through app. Hopefully, it will automatically credit & start working again on it's own sometimes in the next 24 hrs.

Thanks for this info, very helpful.
I know you can't answer this but I'm curious why the expiration date now shows 10/28 which is not even 1 month or 30 days from when you topped up.

Yeah, I have no idea why the expiration only renewed for 10 days but really there shouldn't be an expiration for these paygo topups.

My min/text/data allotments did update today on my.redpocketmobile and is accurately keeping track of my usage. Expiration still shows 10/28.

Today's update:

There is still no response from CN Support.
Interesting thing happen to my Red Pocket Verizon account though.

Yesterday RP Account Status was showing - Active, Account Plan - Need Initial Refill. When I was trying to use the phone to call out, it would connect to Red Pocket.

Today, I just checked, and the Account Status says - Closed, the Account Plan - (still) Need Initial Refill. When I call out, it connects directly to Verizon.

I hope this is a sign of Support working on it, and not a sign of a total failure. Since this is a number that I would hate to loose, I'm not sure if I have a stomach for this kind of experimentation, and just might decide to feed this account with cash directly through Red Pocket...

Looks like you are ahead of me with verizon. Redpocket told cellnuvo my phone was not compatible though I had checked it via redpocket.com and it worked fine. So having to resubmit that request. Line still works on sprint though.

My other line on t-mobile has the "need initial refill" still. Cellnuvo say that they have submitted a refill request and are waiting for redpocket to refill it. I don't have the active/closed status at all when I log into redpocket. It just has the number, the essentials plan, need initial refill and the date it will expire.

I did get replies on these two tickets today. My last ticket number was 63.