Winner winner chicken dinner

I guess this should auto-apply to everyone except vegeterians and vegans. LOL

1 Like

Well, I'm bummed! I purchased raw chicken in an adjacent state (the store was about 2 miles from my house, in one of the listed states), but I LIVE in a state that ISN'T listed! I'm sad. :frowning:

In the submission, it asks where you are a resident of OR where you buy chicken. Also asks how many packs you get a month & how much you spend a month. Sounds like it should apply in your case.

1 Like

Thanks, but unfortunately, I don't see the "OR" part, and the qualifying questionnaire includes:

1. Did you purchase the chicken product while a resident of one of the following states: California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, or Wisconsin?

If I select YES:
Please list the state or states where you were a resident and the months and years lived in each state:

If I select NO:
You must have purchased the chicken product while a resident of the States listed in Question 2 to be eligible.

So, it seems I have no way to proceed...

Not fair!

Neither Boz or the chickens are gonna get anything out of this settlement.

Beware the chickens will get their revenge.