Why cellnuvo is dying, my opinion

Cellnuvo paying various people's bills with a credit card? Interesting.

Didn't say that.

It literally just says "payment received" and that is it. All my other payments say that too.

Sprint.com -> Log in -> My Sprint tab (next to "Support") -> Payment Activity (under "Billing tab) -> Shows form of payment in "Method" column. IIRC, that's how it used to be set up.

Thanks Yes it shows it there. I couldn't find that before - the sprint portal is like a maze.

The payment from cellnuvo does show as a payment with a visa card.

Thanks for that. Very interesting. So CN is making payments to Sprint over the phone with a credit card. Has to be via phone as any other way would require account holder's permision for full account access (knowledge of PIN/secret question answer).

I wonder if CN is aware that once a card number is used on a Sprint account, the Ts & Cs grant Sprint the ability to tap the card(s) whenever they deem it necessary to recoup payments they deem due. To anyone who's ever question the autopay requirement, this is one explanation why it's there. It gets even better:

"If you provide us with credit or debit card information and you later receive a new card on the same account (if for example, your previous card expired or was lost), you also authorize us to use information provided by your card issuer to update your account information in our records and to continue using the card or replacement card information."

If you think you can bypass the term with a virtual card, not gonna happen. Loophole plugged.

very true .
current cellnuvo pay rate is 3-5x higher than competitors , they won't make money by this rate . they have to drop it to 1/5 to maintain business

Are you saying Tom pulled out his CC and is paying our bills?

Those are your words buddy, not mine.

I was asking for you to explain your meaning
It was a question not a statement
Hence the. ?????

If an explanation was given, then it'd no longer be trolling. And that just wouldn't be legospeek.

Those are your words buddy, not mine.

lexusl21, you are one funny chap. Believe it or not, I get a kick out of your posts and can generally count on you for a chuckle or two. You try so hard. Bless your heart.

As for your inquiry, was it not rhetorical? If it was genuine, you might do better directing your question to mmfacemm. It was he who verified that, "[t]]he payment from cellnuvo does show as a payment with a visa card." Ask him.

I can't. It was your statement

I see what you did there. You appear to be accusing me of trolling. That's cute given that your entire post is textbook trollery (e,g., douchebaggery/assholery). Who let you out of the peanut gallery anyway?

HERE ya go buddy.

Link broke for me

Post #17276. Link is fine. Ya need me to walk you through the process?

No just use your words and give me an answer to my question above. Thanks in advance

Is there some particular problem if CN is paying with a credit card? It's the preferred payment method of many vendors, and of many businesses.

No problem at all