Where did carrier reset, Profile & PRL update go on Android 10?

Quick followup question for this thread: Were the problems associated with the upgrade to OS10 specifically associated with the Moto G7 series that came standard with OS9, or will OS10 continue to be problematic for newer Moto phones (in particular the Moto G Fast, which comes standard with OS10), especially regarding VoLTE compatibility on Verizon or any of its MVNOs?

Thanks in advance for any input or insights you can share.

Hi, D_D, Haven't been following this, but did see the link below where there's supposed to be an update coming that will fix the problem(???). Some have speculated that the problem arose not necessarily from the update to OS 10 but from the security update that came not long after. Since Lenovo has supposedly been working on this problem for a month or so, the engineers will hopefully explain with the update fix whether the OS10 update was the problem, which may answer your questions about the Moto G Fast and OS 10?

"Re:Lost LTE on Verizon after Android 10 upgrade on Moto G7
2020-08-13, 16:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am very happy to share that we will have improvements coming in a future update. We don't have the exact date as to when it will be but our engineers are still working on that. I will get back here and keep monitoring this. I will get in touch with you soon. Thanks and stay safe!

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support"

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/moto-g7-play-moto-g7-moto-g7-power-moto-g7-plus/Lost-LTE-on-Verizon-after-Android-10-upgrade-on-Moto-G7/m-p/5027508?page=10

Disclaimer - This is only tangentially related to the original topic.

I find it vexing that every new version of Android keeps making changes to the most commonly-used things.

Example - closing open apps. Just when I start getting used to swiping left or right to close open apps, Android changes it to swiping up.

Or the dialer app and how you answer a phone call. Used to be by swiping horizontally. Then Android changed it to swiping up.

The topic of this thread is another example of how Android changes things around on whimsy.

Why does Android do this?

Change for the sake of change to say "new" phone. If it ain't broke and is working well, it don't need fixing or seeming improvements.