When will Biden supporters realize they will vote for Harris and 25th amendment?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-pelosi-presidency-25th-amendment/2020/10/09/88c4c0ce-0a45-11eb-991c-be6ead8c4018_story.html

Even Nancy realizes the need to remove Joe from the presidency. in her own words: "This is not about President Trump. He will face the judgment of the voters, but he shows the need for us to create a process for future presidents".

I don't follow the logic here. All presidents should be bound by the 25th Amendment.

I don't remember congress ever attempting a real takeover of the POTUS even when Reagan was in his final term and clearly had signs of diminishing skills. Nancy is, imho, setting up the process to remove Joe if he becomes president. It will take a willing VP to accomplish this and I don't believe Pence would do this just because Trump does things people don't like. On the other hand, it wouldn't take much for Harris to go along with this plan.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a Bill require a president's signature or a 2/3 majority in both chambers to override a veto.

They already did? I don't think it was much of a secret that Joe was no spring chicken.