What's the largest "number-match" "match-all-pot" winning amount so far?

Some games are over in 5 seconds today. Not sure what is going on.

Flash is playing

If you get 3 static adds in a row and they happen to match your numbers you win in less than 10 seconds, of course you only win a small pot of silver. I have won at least 20 times since I updated and started playing the game. My lowest point total was 15 and highest was just over 1600. It doesn't pay to win the small pots anyhow so just keep playing for the bigger pots. I hate when the game has 8 numbers and I have 7 of the 8 and get a :30 add only to see game over after the add is done. The more players we have at a time, the faster the pot grows, I think I have played a couple times when no one else was playing because the pot was going up ever so slow and it seemed like the game lasted for about 3 minutes until I finally won.

Someone just won a 2160 game.

I hope that winner was a frequent user of this forum.

Someone just won over 2684.

It was 2732 :slight_smile:

It was at 2684 when I got a long Maltesers add and the game was over by the time the add was done. Thanks for reporting the total for the game.

Highest Number Match I've seen got up to about 2400 or so couple evenings ago. I just needed 1 more number but no joy for me. It got over 2k couple times during that hour time frame then went back way down to just a couple hundred. Since I wasn't getting any high point ads I stopped swiping for the night.

I did win Split the Pot the couple days ago = 9734 silver to me. WooHoo! They credited my account within 1 day.

Highest Number Match I've won was 500+, that was first day I installed that app. Not much luck since then. Think I've won Number match about 4-6 times total since installing the new app. Can't recall all of them now. Wish we could track it.

Congrats to all the big winners! I hope to join you soon. :slight_smile:

It doesn't seem fair to me that all the attention goes to "big pot" winners-- so I'm going to put myself in the competition for "low pot" winner.
I won 5 silver this this morning in the match game.

That's 5 more than I got! :wink:

Wow, @KentE -- you've set the bar pretty high, er, low, for the rest of us! Enjoy your winnings and don't spend them all in one place. :slight_smile:

Someone just won a 25 silver Match-All. ;p

I hate this game, I hate all of you guys.

I've been pretty lucky and good with Match Number games. So far have won jackpots over 2500 and in-betweens. Key is don't be picky. One or two silvers can help you obtain all the number matches to win the jackpots. For me, CN's updated app is the best so far. I've accumulated more golds/silvers and have fun doing it! Sure beat the worthless chips I used to accumulate on the blackjack online game. Now instead of playing blackjack, I swipe! :slight_smile: