What Ads Are You Seeing?

What ads are you seeing recently and how much silver are they rewarding? I'm not seeing an ad shortage, but those I do get don't reward much. For example, recorded my first 20 swipes yesterday and this is the result:

30 second PCH ad = 1 silver
Best Buy ad = 1 silver
30 second game ad = 1 silver

So when it was done, I earned 40 or so silver. HBU?

40 swipes, abuse! :wink:

20 swipes or so, 40 or so silver earned. Abuse? i don't get it.

He was making a joke at CellNUVO's expense. They've been fretting about "abuse", lately, but none of us can figure out exactly what constitutes "abuse".

As for me, I've been getting a healthy mix of 15 point anti tobacco ads and 1 point Best Buy ads.

I also usually get 1 to 3 surveys.

Sometimes one of our phones gets rapid fire Disney ads. They're only 1 point, each, but I can view 12 per minute, which makes it pretty easy to win match pots.

I won 6 match pots in a row, three nights in a row, before I got tired and gave up.

That phone doesn't always do that, but it's often enough for me to have a little fun with it.

LOL!

Edit:
Oh yeah, healthy mix over here on this neck of the woods (Florida).

Yeah, I'm in Florida, right now, but, even back home in Georgia, my Mint Mobile phone somehow routes through Florida-- so I get Florida ads all the time with that one.

That's interesting. Well, at least you get those 15 point tobacco ones. Sometimes, they flow in batches too!

You luck dogs... :cheer:

It's been slim pickins here for a while now. VPN doesn't help much either. I'm in Ohio and have tried Miami, Chicago, New York, LA, San Fran, a few European countries, and Japan plus too many more places to mention. Get pretty much the same results no matter what I do. Tried both WiFi and cellular data and 3 different phones/accounts. Cleared data and cache - uninstalled/reinstalled the app - monkeyed with Google ID. No change.

Surveys are hit and miss but I do one sometimes. I may never-ever do another Pollfish survey since more often than not they end up as a complete waste of my time.

I'm not too worried though. I have plenty of Gold to keep the cell bill paid for the next 7 or 8 months and that is the only reason for doing this. Plus I'm confident that it will pick back up eventually. October 2018 through the first half of January 2019 was great here. I think it will be back strong.

Other than the tobacco ad in the Fla. region, what other ads are you guys seeing and how much silver are they rewarding?