Very Temporarily and Mischievously: watch free HBO, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Pr

"All the Streams lets you watch free HBO, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime — but it gets to choose what’s playing."

All the Streams was made by MSCHF, a confusing company.....Gabe Whaley, the founder of MSCHF (and a former BuzzFeed advertising employee), couldn’t totally say exactly what his company is. “Haha, yeah, I don't really have a good description of that. Art might be a good frame of reference? Internet culture?” he told BuzzFeed News."

Thank you for sharing this, it definitely wont last long. However, this will kill my boredom days :slight_smile:

Is it gone already? Doesn't play anything for me, just keeps going in circles - been showing a loading circle for the last 10 minutes!

Huh. I just tried it and all stations play for me. Did you use the below link? I'm on a pc with good download speed, so maybe your download speed is not sufficient.

Thanks Isamorph. Very weirdly, it plays on a phone but not on a laptop. Both phone and laptop use the same network!